Premier Inn Fort William Hotel
US$220
US$159
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Clan Macduff Hotel(Fort William)
US$194
Highland Hotel(Fort William)
  • Restaurant
Cruachan Hotel(Fort William)
  • Breakfast included
The Factor's House(Fort William)
TripAdvisor
Innseagan House Hotel(Fort William)
TripAdvisor
Croit Anna Hotel(Fort William)
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,597 results
All reviewsbrewers fayremorrisons supermarketadjoining restauranttrain stationgood nights sleeptown centrereception staffbudget hotelben nevisshort walkfamily roomnight's sleephigh streetbreakfast and dinnercentral locationplenty of parkingthe ground floor
Reviewed 17 August 2014

2 night stay booked well in advance to facilitate our Jacobite Train trip. VERY close to train/bus station. Usual Premier Inn facilities. Our room was on ground floor about 200 yards along the corridor from reception - ask for a low number! There had been a power cut earlier in the day so there was a problem with the credit/debit card reader but the girl in reception was very polite & took this in her stride. Not being in high season & also mid-week (room only) I felt that £260 for 2 nights was a bit pricey especially as 'Premier's' advertise @ "from £29 per night". For price paid I felt that wifi should be free, however you are only allowed 30 minutes per day otherwise a further charge of £3 for 24 hours is incurred. Seems ludicrous when you can go to the adjoining Brewers Fayre for a meal &/or drink where wifi is unlimited & free! Humorous footnote - an incoming guest @ reception as I checked out asked for "a west-facing room with a view over the loch & a balcony". Not really an option in Fort William!

Room Tip: All rooms seem to be very quiet. As stated in my review, if you don't fancy a 'constitutional' every time you leave your room, ask for a low number!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
John T, Manager at Premier Inn Fort William Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Dear JackLove2013

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us.

I do agree that we have an excellent location with the town a few minutes walk and the train station even closer, I haven’t been on the Jacobite myself but have heard you see some amazing views. Hopefully the weather was clear and you were able to really enjoy this!

I am sorry to hear you felt you did not receive value for your money, as we are very busy throughout summer until the early autumn we always recommend guests try to book in advance as you did, and through premierinn.com where you will find our best deals.

I will be sure to pass you compliment to our reception team; I know they will be pleased with your lovely words.
As we are due a refurbishment soon I will definitely pass on the comment regarding rooms with balcony’s and a loch view however I don’t think Fort William has the best balcony weather. For any future stays with us be sure to call prior to your arrival with your reservation number and we will make sue to allocate you a room closer to reception with a view of the Ben.

John taylor

Reviewed 16 August 2014

Stayed over one night, booked 2 family rooms. Room 24 had a cracked sink which is always a bit off putting. The bedroom was clean and the beds comfortable but the hotel is looking a little bit tired compared to some other premier inns I have stayed in before. For £130 + for each room I do not think that the value is brilliant! however it was a last minute booking. Staff perfectly pleasant.

Room Tip: Not room 24 until they mend the cracked sink
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear catherincec93

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us, I will be sure to pass your compliments to our team as they do love hearing from our guests!

Firstly I am sorry you were put off by the sink in your room, we are awaiting external maintenance work to rectify this and of course the first thing we did when becoming aware of this was ensure it was safe to use for our guests. With a new refurbishment due at our hotel we are making sure our property development team are informed off all feedback, we do what we do for the guests and want to make sure you enjoy every part of your stay so thank you for these comments!

For any future stays be sure to check premierinn.com for your best rates, if you book in advance you will find a difference in pricing however all rates are monitored to ensure our guests receive value for their money.

Thanks again for the review and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Warm Regards

Reviewed 15 August 2014

This was a last minute booking out of necessity. I got a family room which just about served its purpose. The room was clean, the beds were comfortable and the room quiet affording a decent night's sleep. The bathroom was functional with a cracked wash basin.
The attached restaurant provided a reasonable evening meal and breakfast the following morning. The staff were friendly and helpfull.
My continual gripes with Premier Inn are
- the huge variation in prices for almost identical facilities in different locations. £135 was steep for this place compared with £90 for a better room in Inverness West 3 weeks ago. We have 3 children so need 2 rooms, so the £90 difference is significant.
- the charge for wifi use. Why when so many other hoteliers provide free internet does Premier Inn provide 30 mins free then insist on customers buying a voucher to continue. It seems almost petty.

Would I stay here again? No. At this price with time to plan I think I could get better value for money.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank PapaLazarou2013

Dear PapaLazarou2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We do always strive to ensure each and every guest has a great nights sleep in a clean and comfortable environment and I am pleased to see we met your expectations on this occasion.

I am sorry that you felt you did not received value for your money. Like airlines our pricing is based on demand and this is why you would normally find rooms a little cheaper when booking in advance. Our best rates will be found on premierinn.com and our marketing team do monitor these to ensure we are competitively priced.

Following your stay I am also pleased to say that our maintenance team are addressing the issue raised regarding your bathroom. As we are due a refurbishment we are making sure to log all such feedback with our property development team.

We do hope to welcome you again soon and remember to keep an eye on premierinn.com as we do advertise many great deals here.

Warm regards

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Great hotel, loads of free parking, excellent location 5 minute walk and your in the town centre Very polite and helpful staff and the rooms where very quiet overall great stay
Morrisons opposite and connected to pub

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
John T, Manager at Premier Inn Fort William Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear Tonsky81

Thank you for the great review! It really means a lot to us when guests take the time to let us know about their stay and I so pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us at Premier Inn Fort William!

I know the team will love to hear your kind words and we do work to ensure every guest has a great stay.
As you said we do have an excellent location here and I only hope the dramatic weather changes didn’t put you off exploring it all!

We hope to welcome you back again soon and thank you again for your lovely feedback.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Only stayed here one night - good location, clean room, comfy bed and happy friendly staff. Only downside was we had booked a meal deal for dinner and breakfast in the Brewers Fayre next door, food was fine but the service poor, dirty plates were left on our table and lengthy wait for main course and desert, when we approached a waitress to say we were still waiting on our deserts we were curtly informed 'she's making it'. When desert eventually appeared there was no apology for the wait. Wouldn't put us off staying here again but would eat elsewhere.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Kraysmum 13

Thank you for taking the time to write a lovely review of your stay with us here, all feedback both positive and negative is greatly appreciated as it allows us to ensure we are continuously offering the best customer service to our guests.

The Brewers Fayre restaurant is run by a different team from us but I will be sure to pass these comments on to them. I do apologise for this and hope to see you again soon.