“Excellent Fort William B&B”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Fort William
Myrtle Bank Guest House
Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Fort William
Reviewed 11 March 2013

Had a very nice four night stay at Myrtle Bank. The room was clean and well-decorated, and the ensuite was modern and the shower very nice. The overall effect was one of peaceful luxury, and the view of the loch from Room 5 was really lovely. Breakfast was nice, and the proprietor was nice and helpful without being overbearing, which is perfect for me.

Location was indeed 5 minutes from town, and an excellent seafood restaurant within a few minutes' walk. I probably wouldn't come to Fort William in the high season myself, but in March it was gorgeous and peaceful!

Room Tip: Loch-side in one of the two front buildings
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Jen B

Reviewed 9 March 2013

Lovely Hotel. I only stayed one night, but i wished i was staying longer. Room was great, really smart bathroom, and only 5 mins walk into town centre.
Staff were friendly, breakfast pretty good, will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank 140Robert456
Reviewed 6 March 2013

I should have stayed at this Guest house the last time I was in Fort William, excellent and very friendly also helpful on arrival with everything explained. The room very clean and everything you need was there best sleep I have had in ages. Breakfast was superb also so were the staff, I would highly recomend this Guest House and will be staying there every visit to Fort William this year. PS, 5 minutes walk to town center.

Room Tip: Rooms looking on to the Loch.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank StuartWG
Reviewed 25 February 2013

When my partner told me he had booked this lovely B&B and the cost I couldnt believe it.What can I say,its just as described by my fellow reviewers and more.The view is lovely and its a 5 minute walk into Fort William.It is as others have described,wonderful.We stayed in room 6 over looking Loch Linnhe,decor lovely.Bathroom modern and all extremely clean.Ample parking,breakfast a delight.Would highly recommend a stay here if your in the area.Thank you to Dora and her team.Diane and Dave.

Room Tip: Room 6 was lovely,Loch view
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Diane J
Reviewed 18 February 2013

We visited Fort William and had the privilege of staying there. We were mesmerized by the amazing view and location of the guest house. The place was very clean and tidy and the price was very affordable.
The breakfast was also delicious and sumptuous. Will definitely recommend my friends and family for a stay at the place if they ever visit Scotland.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Neerav S
Reviewed 16 February 2013

We spent one night in this lovely B&B on our way to the Jacobite train. Several of our party where dropped off at a different hotel before us and were not that impressed with their accomodation. We had a lovely room on the main floor with a gorgeous view of the loch. Staff was very helpful when my adaptor didn't fit and the breakfast the next morning was very nice. We had a lovely walk to a nearby restaurant and enjoyed going down by the loch's edge.
We would absolutely stay here again!

Room Tip: Try and stay on the front of the hotel-the view of the loch is gorgeous.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Pat1998
Reviewed 14 February 2013

Stayed here recently for 4 nights, the guest house has a great Loch front location and good parking, very easy to find. We booked a master suite and were really pleased with our room, immaculately clean, well decorated and had a superb en-suite that looked as if it was brand new. The room was serviced every day (which I wasn't sure we would get) and was spotless on our return each day. Breakfast was consistently good and the overall experience was one of a very relaxed atmosphere with great comfort and facilities. We will definitely stay here again when we return to Scotland, thanks Myrtle Bank!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple