We took this ride after getting the suggestion of a friend however the ride is too long and the overall value is low for the following reasons:
1. The ticket is expensive
2. The interiors are all plastic and aluminium which is far from what you imagine.
3. Its hot inside and keeping a window open lets carbon in... though this may be fun too... to a certain extent
4. The views are nice however if you have a car its more worth visiting the viaduct whem the train is passing
5. Mallaig is a pretty fishing village. Drive to it and spend more time there
6. If you want a photo of the cabins where the harry potter movie was filmed just visit the station at 9.30am at fort william and take pictures since the ticket s will be checked only after departure.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.