“Great B&B”

and 1 more site!
Treetops
Ranked #4 of 111 Fort William B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We loved the Treetops B&B and would recommend this to all travelers visiting Fort William! It was very clean, comfortable and an amazing view of Ben Nevis!! The owners were extremely nice and friendly to both of us!!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Islaythelabrador, Owner at Treetops, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Hi guys, I am sorry it has taken some time to respond to your lovely review. We had a slight computer hitch I'm afraid. But all back on track now! We always really appreciate the time that people take to write reviews which is why we always respond to everyone. Your review will help to enable other potential guests to find us in the future. Thank you so much again and we look forward to seeing you if you ever come back this way. Kind regards Jo and JJ :)

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Treetops is a fabulous location from which to explore Fort William and the Highlands. Jo and JJ are extremely welcoming hosts. The room was spacious, very clean and comfortable and had everything we could wish for, including the most tremendous views of the mountains. Breakfast was superb every day and Jo and JJ were happy to offer advice on sights to see and places to visit. All in all a fantastic week away and we will definitely hope to return again soon.

Room Tip: All rooms lovely.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a generous review. I'm so sorry it's taken a while to respond but we had some issues with technology! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and JJ will be pleased that the breakfast we a success! Many thanks again. Jo and JJ :)

Reviewed 29 May 2014

May partner and I stayed at Treetops on our tour through Scotland a couple weeks back. We were running a bit behind on booking (taking the trip a little less structured than we normally would) and we were lucky enough to snag the last room here for the week. I would advise booking well in advance, as Treetops fills very quickly...for good reason! The quality of the rooms is outstanding, and the views are absolutely world-class! Not to mention that JJ and Jo are the most welcoming, kind hosts one could wish for. I joked with them that I'd rather give bad reviews so they wouldn't get any busier and I could keep it all to myself, but that wouldn't be the truth; Treetops really deserves the attention. Just book here, and I promise you won't regret it!

Room Tip: We stayed in the master bedroom, which was outstanding and situated on the very top of the house. I...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Islaythelabrador, Owner at Treetops, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2014

Thank you so much guys for taking the time to write a review of Treetops. i am so sorry not to have responded sooner, I thought I had done them all and then find there are about 6 that I hadn't so my apologies! We always appreciate the time people take to write a review and we are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please do come and see us again when you can. Kind regards Jo and JJ

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Warm welcome,great accomodation,fantastic view of Ben Nevis from room window,terrific breakfast
Would highly recommend Treetops in fact I would rate it the best b&b I have stayed in.JJ and Jo are excellent hosts.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I am so so sorry its taken this long to respond to you and to thank you for taking time to write such a lovely review. You must think us rude! I seemed to have missed about 6 guests out which we are sorry abut as we always respond to people kind enough to make the time to review Treetops. Anyway, again thank you so very much. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope very much that you will come and see us again when you next come to the area. Kind regards Jo and JJ

Reviewed 27 May 2014

We only had one night at Treetops but cannot recommend it highly enough. From the friendly welcome to the delicious breakfast, we felt that nothing was too much trouble for JJ and Jo. The bed was very comfortable, the bathroom was spotless and there was everything we needed for a luxurious stay, down to the cafetiere and ground coffee available in the bedroom.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi folks, thank you so so much for taking the time to write us a review. i am just so sorry its taken so long to respond. We always respond to all our guests but I seem to have missed one or two of you in the middle of May when I went back to check! Again our apologies. But thank you and so glad you enjoyed your stay. Please do come and see us again if you come to Fort William. Kind regards Jo and JJ

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Stayed for 2 nights in Ben Nevis room which was a lovely room with amazing views of the Ben Nevis range. JJ was very friendly and welcoming and provided good restaurant recommendations as well as good tips for day activities. Breakfast was amazing, and we sampled both the full Scottish and the smoked salmon and scrambled eggs (on different days). We would stay here again and would highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Our room, Ben Nevis, was great.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi guys, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review. i am so sorry I missed one or two of you in May to respond to. I'm not sure what happened there. We always respond to all our guests kind enough to leave a review so sorry about that! Anyway, we are so glad you enjoyed your stay and the the breakfast was to your liking. And thanks for the comments about the room as this is really helpful when people are choosing their own accommodation. So please come and see us again if you are in the area and apologies again about the late response!. Kind regards Jo and JJ

Reviewed 24 May 2014

From our initial contact by phone to the visit with our grown up family our hosts were friendly accommodating and welcoming . Treetops is a well appointed upmarket home with spectacular views of the 'Ben ' . JJ and Jo are excellent hosts who go out of their way to make sure you have everything you need .In spite of rather poor weather we had a very enjoyable stay.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi folks. I am so sorry not to have responded sooner. I seem to have had a bit of a senior moment and missed one or two of you out in May so I am sorry about that! But thank you so much for choosing our b and B to stay and for taking the time to write such a lovely review. We always appreciate the time that people take to write reviews especially in these busy times and we do read and appreciate them all (as well as respond albeit in a more timely manner normally!) So thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Kind regards Jo and JJ

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fort William
#1 of 3 in Ballachulish
Ben Nevis Hotel & Leisure Club
Ben Nevis Hotel & Leisure Club
#14 of 21 in Fort William

Been to Treetops? Share your experiences!