Rustic View Bed & Breakfast
Nevis Bank Inn(Fort William)
US$216
Bay Caledonian Hotel(Fort William)
US$91
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
US$871
US$810
Agoda.com
Clan Macduff Hotel(Fort William)
US$223
Cruachan Hotel(Fort William)
US$314
US$297
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
The Lime Tree(Fort William)
No availability for your dates from our partners
The West End Hotel(Fort William)
  • Breakfast included
Bank Street Lodge(Fort William)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Croit Anna Hotel(Fort William)
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 July 2012

I had a great time at the Rustic View B&B Lochyside

Jackie was very helpful in every way even helped me decide what I was going to do with my 2 days there.

A must do at the Rustic View is have the Kipper for breakfast, this Kipper has changed my favorite breakfast forever, Seriously try the Kipper it is sourced and smoked locally.

Ben Nevis and Glen Nevis on the right day this is wonderful.
A great Central point for either heading north for the day towards Mallaig or heading west to Oban
Glenfinnan Viaduct and the Hogwarts express where it was filmed great to the this scene in person and witness the steam train come across the viaduct.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of Ben Nevis
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank gavcam53
Reviewed 13 July 2012

I stayed 18 June 2012 for 3nights at Rustic View with my partner and Dad.
If you are staying at Fort William this is a wonderful place to stay. It was spotless and Jackie was so friendly and her breakfast with the option of fruit platter or Scottish cooked Breakfast was top notch.
Jackie must work so hard for the high standard of Rustic View. Things like gorgeous bed linen and wonderful soft towels and the rooms were spacious and modern and spotless.
The views out my bedroom and my Dads were breaktaking of the mountains.
Lovely quiet location with a long drive off the street made for a very peaceful nights sleep.

thank you for making my dream holiday to Scotland for me and my family It will never be forgotten for your wonderful kindness thank you Jackie

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2012

If you're looking for a warm welcome and an excellent place to sleep in Fort William, we recommend Rustic View! Great B&B and Jackie gives you a warm and homely welcome. Excellent rooms and the breakfast is great as well. Just stayed here one night but when we get back to Scotland we definitely will be visiting Jackie again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2012

This was our first stay at the Rustic View & we will definately be returning. Jackie is a lovely hostess who does everything in her power to help you have a lovely stay in Fort William. She can recommend places to visit & places to eat. She told us a bout a lovely place called Steal Falls & it was absolutley beautiful. The rooms are beautifully furnished & the showers are lovely after all that walking.We stayed in the downstairs room with a fab view of Ben Nevis, this is also the view you get in the breakfast room - spectacular. The breakfast are great as well plently of it & cooked to perfection. The veggie breakfast was also lovely my husband had a great choice. For anyone thinking of visiting Fort William this is the place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2012

This was my second stay here, this one was for three nights at the end of June 2012. Jackie is the perfect hostess, in the perfect home in the perfect location. I had previously stayed in the downstairs bedroom but this time I was in the upstairs twin ensuite bedroom which was beautifully decorated and was very comfortable with stunning views of Ben Nevis. Had a great breakfast every morning, which was chosen from a long list, looking out over the lovely gardens and up to the mountains. Convenient location with Mallaig only an hour's drive away, Inverness an hour and a half's drive away and Isle of Skye an hour and three quarters drive away, which will all take longer due to the stops you'll have to make to take in the breathtaking scenery! Would definitely go back to Jackie in Rustic View if I were in this area again and have no hesitation in recommending it to anyone else.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends