“A lovely weekend away!”

Sandown House B&B
Ranked #4 of 38 Nairn B&B and Inns
“A lovely weekend away!”
Reviewed 15 January 2013

A few of us stayed at Sandown House in November for a girlie trip and we had the most amazing time. The room's are better than some hotel's I have stayed in! They are all beautifully decorated, clean and very spacious. Liz and Andy were the perfect hosts and breakfast in the morning was amazing - so delicious! We will definitley stay at sandown again and will be recommending it to our family and friends. Thank you for a fabulous weekend away :-)

LizB73, Owner at Sandown House B&B, responded to this review, 20 February 2013
You are most welcome! We too enjoyed having you and your lovely familyto stay here and we are so delighted you had such a great time here.
I do hope you will return in the future and thank you for takinig the trouble to feedback!
Best Wishes
Liz

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Reviewed 14 January 2013

Stayed at Sandown House for a girlie weekend away in November 2012. What can i say - it was amazing!! Bed so comfortable and rooms very spacious. Liz is the perfect host. I would definitely recommend Sandown House and hope I will be returning again soon!!

1 Thank dior123
LizB73, Owner at Sandown House B&B, responded to this review, 20 February 2013
Hello
Thank you for taking the time to review Sandown House. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay here although it seems ages since you girls brought life to Nairn! Lovely to have you all and hope you will return again in the future
Reviewed 10 December 2012

My daughters and I had a fantastic weekend at Sandown House at the end of November.the rooms were like a boutique hotel - warm, comfy beds, fabulous bathroom-Liz even provided a safety handle for me for the shower (I have mobility problems).breakfast was great -all freshly cooked. Am now trying to find an excuse for another visit soon!
Sandown house is a great venue for a girls' weekend!

Room Tip: All rooms were of a very high standard!
1 Thank Margaretb36921
LizB73, Owner at Sandown House B&B, responded to this review, 24 December 2012
Hi Margaret
It was lovely to have you and your delightful daughters stay with us here at Sandown House recently. I am glad you all enjoyed your stay, what a lovely and lively bunch of youg ladies!
Thank you for bringing them all to stay here and I do hope you will all return again.
Happy Christmas!
Reviewed 25 November 2012

A group of us stayed at Sandown House. We all had an excellent stay and were looked after by the perfect host. Couldn't have asked for more. Bed was extremely comfy and the room was decorated beautifully. Will definitely be staying again.

• Stayed November 2012
3 Thank Redcli
Hello

I am so delighted you and your friends enjoyed your stay with us here at Sandown House. It was really good of you to take the time to review your experience with us. I sincerely hope you and the other ladies will return sometime in the future.

Reviewed 24 November 2012

Liz Makes you feel so welcome and comfortable In their home.
Rooms are spacious, clean and very comfortable. the rooms have a boutique hotel feel about them.
Rooms are well equipped, tv, hair dryer, dressing gown and tea making facilities etc.
This room also has its own balcony looking on to the cromarty firth

• Stayed November 2012
5 Thank Lorna M
Hello Lorna

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay here at Sandown. I am thrilled you enjoyed your short break with us and appreciared our lovely bedrooms! It was lovely to see you and all your friends again and I do hope you will return again in the future.

Wishing you a Merry Christmas!

Lincoln, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 November 2012

It was our first stay here and certainly will not be our last. We booked based on the trip advisor reviews and were not disappointed It is definately worthy of the 5* rating.

Rooms are huge spotlessly clean and very homely allowing free internet, fridge, tea & coffee and great relaxation. Breakfast was fantastic home cooking and Liz couldn't do enough to ensure our stay was perfect.

So VERY highly recommended :-), Thank you very much for a fantastic stay. See you again in May.

Room Tip: I'm very sure they are all as good
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Dan H
Hi Dan and Kirsty

It was lovely to receive your review of your recent stay at Sandown House and i am delighted you had such a great stay here! I certainly enjoyed our chats, and finding out about your visit and friend's pending wedding. Thank you so much for taking the time to feedback your stay here and it would be lovely to welcome you back in May!

Meantime, have a great Christmas and hope to see you in 2013!

West Horsham, null, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 October 2012

Liz was lovely and very helpful. She explained everything as soon as I arrived and put me in a beautiful room, with everything I needed. The breakfasts are out of this world, and she went the extra miles to help me with finding what I needed on the web.

All in all, one of the best places I have ever stayed in. I would recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank Gerry S
LizB73, Owner at Sandown House B&B, responded to this review, 29 October 2012
Hi Gerry

Hope you had a good journey home!
Thank you for taking the time and trouble to feedback on your stay at Sandown House. I am thrilled you enjoyed your time here and I certainly enjoyed our chats in the morning and hearing all about your plans. You really have an exciting time ahead and I wish you all the very best with your book and hope you have a great time with all your travels and maybe one day ,we hope to see you back here!
Liz
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nairn
Golf View Hotel & Spa
#1 of 34 in Inverness
Boath House Hotel
Boath House Hotel
#5 of 9 in Nairn

Been to Sandown House B&B? Share your experiences!