Greenlawns
Muthu Newton Hotel(Nairn)(Great Value!)
US$168
Sunny Brae(Nairn)
US$119
Tali Ayer(Nairn)
US$394
All reviewshomemade marmaladekedgereehome from homeguest housebooked nightswithin walking distancegreat facilitiesgreat scottish breakfastclean roomsground floorfeel so welcomesitting roombed and breakfastno hesitation in recommendingrelaxing staycawdor castlevisiting nairn
Reviewed 19 October 2011

Maggie and me, Robin had a wonderful stay at Greenlawns, Nairn. Sheelagh was friendly and pleasant.The house truly magnificent. Our bedroom was big and well appointed. The accomodation could not have been better. Breakfast was huge! My fault for being greedy. Excellent private parking for our Porsche Carrera. We shall definately return. Many thanks

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
st59scs, Owner at Greenlawns, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2011

Hi there guys. Many thanks for the kind words, and you ate all the breakfast!!!!. We are really happy you and your lovely Porsche enjoyed the stay here. We would love to have you all back again. Hope you had a good journey back south.

Reviewed 8 October 2011

Stayed at Greenlawns in September for two nights and had a lovely time. Sheelagh was extremelly welcoming and accomodating. Food was excellent - best breakfast ever! Great location and rooms are perfect. Well equiped and very clean. Will definitely be returning soon, wouldn't stay anywhere else after staying here. Traditional theme and lovely guest living room with a real fire. Can't wait to return, I highly recommend Greenlawns.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2011

My son and I stayed in Greenlawns last week after playing golf at Nairn GC. It was excellent. Comfortable , warm, clean and good location. Best of all was the fantastic breakfast which set us up for the day. Shiela made us feel very welcome and was very helpful with local knowledge. I would highly recommend this B&B to anyone.
Colin Hegan

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
st59scs, Owner at Greenlawns, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2011

Thank you very much for your kind review. I hope that we may see you again in Nairn in the near future. Best regards, Sheelagh

Reviewed 20 September 2011

Would like to thank Sheelagh for her great welcome and hospitality Friday 16th September!! My partner was doing the Coast to Coast and needed breakfast at 5:45 - Sheelagh got up and made homemade porridge for him - which we said, for convenience for her, he could have had it done in the microwave - but Sheelagh made it the good old traditional way!!! in the pan!!! - she would have it no other way!!! Away he went DELIGHTED! MY full scottish breakfast was probably one of the best i have ever had - and i am including my own breakfasts in this too by the way - it was ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!!! - all freshly bought from the local butchers (not cheapos from the supermarket) every morsal was devine!!! and the home made marmalade was too die for as well!!! Way exceeded my expectations!!!! And Sheelagh herself is a very welcoming down-to-earth person - Cant praise this B&B enough!! FIrst Class from start to finish!!! Will return at some point!!! Dont hesistate on this one - just book it!!!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple

Thank you both very much for your glowing review!! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and the marmalade. I hope the run/cycle/kayaking went well and not too many muscle aches afterwards. I hope that we may see you again in Nairn. It was my pleasure to be your host. Best regards Sheelagh

Reviewed 1 August 2011

My wife and I stayed here recently for a second time and found it was to the same high standard as we experienced first time around. Shelagh,the proprietor, gives a very warm and friendly greeting and nothing is too much trouble for her. The bedrooms are very comfortable with full en-suite facilities and flat- screen televisions. Shelagh is also a very good cook and provides a wide range of food for breakfast , giving it her own unique,personal twist.I cannot recommend "Greenlawns" too highly.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JRG071
st59scs, Owner at Greenlawns, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2011

Many thanks for your kind words about Greenlawns. We are glad you had a good time, and would love to welcome you both back. Take care. Sheelagh