Golf View Hotel & Spa
Muthu Newton Hotel(Nairn)(Great Value!)
US$89
The Clubhouse Hotel(Nairn)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$420
US$178
  • Breakfast included
US$221
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,303 results
All reviewstaster menuthe outdoor hot tubcrerar hotelsmoray firthsteam roomleisure facilitiesleisure clubfire escapeconservatory restaurantblack isledining rooma sea view roombunk bedsnight breakvenisonchanging roomslovely hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 November 2012 via mobile

My partner and I booked the golf view for a weekend away. We have always liked Nairn and heard good reviews about this hotel plus the added bonus of getting to take our puppy with us!
Arrived on the Friday night and were given a lovely spacious room with a large bathroom with a bath and a seperate shower!
On the Saturday we used the leisure club facilities. This was an amazing large swimming pool,very clean and well maintained. The best part had to be the Outside Hot tub..this was great!
We had breaksfast both mornings and this was yummy!
we will defo book back to this hotel as it is lovely..

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed 20 November 2012

I could not fault this hotel. My husband and I had a fabulous, relaxing weekend break in November 2012. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. The food was first class and room was very comfortable. The hotel is right on the coast and we had some lovely strolls along the beach. We will definitely be back here and I would recommend it to any friends or family looking for a relaxing, great value weekend away.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 November 2012

Over priced, unhelpful staff, needs upgrading.

My husband and I stayed her for 2 nights, we had a bat flying around our room and along the corridors, the staff said they knew about that bats but as they were a protected species they couldn't do anything about removing them. This may be, however I couldn't sleep for the duration of my stay for fear of the bat returning.

We dined at the restaurant and the food very average and very over priced. If you want my advice don't stay here.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pmcd04
Reviewed 12 November 2012

The stunning location is amazing with a great walkway along the Morray Firth right in front of the hotel adjacent to the beach.
The Hotel does need some TLC but it is very welcoming and the staff very efficient. The food was for both dinner and breakfast was exceptionally good; and I actually liked the 'taster' sections on the menu.
I wonder if breakfast could have been taken in the lounge to take in the brilliant views?
I'd be REALLY pleased to return to the Golf View hotel for a much longer stay...

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John M
Reviewed 11 November 2012

This hotel was very nice the staff are very helpfull and the rooms and lesuire facilities are first class. And you have got to eat at this hotel the food is to die for.
I can not fault this hotel in any way and its in a nice quiet location yet only a short drive from Inverness if you want some night life or shopping.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple