“A great place to eat & drink”

The Clubhouse Hotel
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Nairn
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Myself & my wife ventured out from our nearby hotel looking for a bite to eat and a few drinks. What a little gem we found in the Clubhouse Hotel. The meal was by far one of the best we've both experienced in a few years. Classic food with modern twist and hearty portions. We stayed on for a few cocktails after which we thoroughly enjoyed at prices that won't shock your wallet :-)
To anyone who wants a fantastic evening in modern relaxed setting try the Clubhouse Hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank kmf441979

Reviewed 20 February 2014

My wife and I ventured out for a meal and on the way back stumbled across this great bar.
We were staying in a local hotel that shall remain nameless (but sounds like "Rolf Glue hotel") and I recommend that you take a wander up the road to this modern bar for a few cheeky cocktails.
Value for money, great decor and friendly atmosphere!
Cocktails £5.55 - Great selection!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nauld22
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Two colleagues and myself stayed for three nights from 16th dec. Found the hotel very well appointed, spotless and very friendly staff, especially owners Fraser & Sammy and Billy at the bar. Great spirits top shelf!!!!
Best hotel breakfast we had all year and we have stayed in many hotels nation wide throughout the year!
We will be booking in again early this year when back in Nairn.
I would deffo recommend it, especially golfers as Fraser can arrange tee times and transport at all the best courses.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Chris H
Reviewed 1 January 2014

I was here with a group. Nobody complained about it anyways. From my side, I got a very small single room on the top floor. It was clean and cosy but nothing special. I got to see some of my clients rooms and they were pretty good. What I liked about the place was that it had a bit of life about it. The Hotel bar was well located and trendy and a nice place to be. We also had dinner in the restaurant. This was ok but a little expensive. Breakfast was good.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank golfinfo
Reviewed 24 November 2013

My good lady and I decided to give this place a try after a couple of years of procrastination, Im glad we did! The Hotel itself is incredibly chintzy.... don't go near if you are afraid of pink! We dined in the restaurant .The menu was a bit limited but I had no issue in finding two courses to suit my tastes. The food when it arrived was of good quality and presented well. For a starter I had Duck Confit and Venison for a main. My lady friend had Prawn and Crayfish cocktail and Tuna steak. The wine list was reasonably priced and herself indulged in a few cocktails. I was pleasantly surprised at the total when the bill came. The Service was of a good standard.

I would definitely recommend giving this place a try particularly if you live in Nairn and usually tend to frequent the same old establishments

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Clubhouse recently as we were attending a family celebration the following day, also at the Clubhouse. The service we received was top class, the staff friendly and helpful and really couldn't do enough for us. Our room was huge and brightly decorated, the bed large and comfy. We had dinner, breakfast and then a family celebratory lunch the following day, all of which were delicious, perfectly cooked and enjoyed by all, especially my dad who can be a hard man to please!!
we most defiantly recommend this wonderful hotel and look forward to staying there again soon. Thank you Clubhouse!!

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 1 November 2013

We have just spent 3 nights at this excellent hotel - we were in room 4 which is a very large room well decorated in bright colours - there is also a seating area with armchairs and a large flat screen tv. We found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. the food is excellent especially the breakfast which is " fit for a king ".

Our only criticism is the the bathroom in room 4 was small and needs refurbished but we believe this is already planned. Overall a lovely stay in Nairn.

Room Tip: All rooms are lovely but had a sneak viewing of rooms 2 & 3 are extra nice.