“Best Cafe in Town!”

Cuisines: Cafe
Nairn, United Kingdom
“Best Cafe in Town!”
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

I go for my lunch and get my tea in my cool Coffee Station cup most of the time when I'm working at the Stephen Seedhouse Flowers, Food great and can't stop eating those tifins! Stop make them Hazel! Im getting fat! Always a good blether! Great Brodies coffee too!

2 Thank JacobDanish

Forres, United Kingdom
“Don't just wait for the train.”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

I regularly use this lovely little café and don't just go when I'm travelling by train. The food is fresh, home made and varied. The home made soup is always delicious but my all time favourite are the bacon and brie croissants. Yum!
In the warm weather you can sit outside and watch the trains go by which is nice. The place is always full of laughter and its clientele are of all ages - the more mature 'ladies who lunch' as well as school kids passing at lunch time. Its a fabulous place to spend an hour an I always come away with a smile on my face. Give it a go- you won't be disappointed.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank shearwater58
Nairn, United Kingdom
“Nice little stop off”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I stopped off here with a friend when we missed a train to Inverness for a coffee and a little snack. Good prices, friendly service and a nice place to sit and wait.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank DavidMacarthur
Ardersier
“Perfect little Cafe”
Reviewed 24 May 2013

I pop in here on many occasions, it's cosy and welcoming. It is sometimes like a little club with all the regulars that come in. The coffee is superb and Haze provides a great variety of foodstuffs.
The "banter" is world class and I can't recommend it highly enough!

• Visited May 2013