We stayed here on short notice after a mix up with another hotel and were not disappointed. The hotel was in a great location and the grounds around were excellent, easy parking and picturesque with highland cows outside. Rooms very fitting with hotel - dated but in line with style - and clean. Room not large but fine for overnight stay. No hassle on checkout a very easy stay. Only one negative was service during beakfast, waited a while then upon ordering a few options that were obviously meant to be given were not, and one item on both our plates slightly undercooked. Would use again and recommend to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A delightful area in the Highlands of Scotland, the hospitality of the town is matched by the welcome that awaits guests at the Newton. Standing in 21 acres of mature parkland and gardens, yet close to the Highland Capital of Inverness, is the Newton Hotel. There are 63 en suite bedrooms and the hotel has a comfortable environment in which guests can relax. The hotel is only a 10-minute drive from Inverness Airport and within easy road and rail links, making it very accessible whichever way you choose to travel. The area hosts a wealth of attractions including the Malt Whisky Trail, Elgin Cathedral, Loch Ness, Cawdor Castle, Culloden Battlefield, the delights of Inverness or Nairn and the famous Moray Firth Dolphins. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Newton Muthu Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newton Hotel And Highland Nairn
- Newton Hotel Nairn
- Newton Muthu Hotel Nairn, Scotland