Spent a snowy Monday night at this hotel. The bar was very welcoming and comfortable. Rooms were large in fact the bed was of American proportions. But what I liked most about my stay was the peace and quiet whilst being a short walk to the town centre. I had an excellent nights sleep. My only criticism was the poor tv reception but that could have been weather related.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A delightful area in the Highlands of Scotland, the hospitality of the town is matched by the welcome that awaits guests at the Newton. Standing in 21 acres of mature parkland and gardens, yet close to the Highland Capital of Inverness, is the Newton Hotel. There are 63 en suite bedrooms and the hotel has a comfortable environment in which guests can relax. The hotel is only a 10-minute drive from Inverness Airport and within easy road and rail links, making it very accessible whichever way you choose to travel. The area hosts a wealth of attractions including the Malt Whisky Trail, Elgin Cathedral, Loch Ness, Cawdor Castle, Culloden Battlefield, the delights of Inverness or Nairn and the famous Moray Firth Dolphins. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Newton Muthu Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newton Hotel And Highland Nairn
- Newton Hotel Nairn
- Newton Muthu Hotel Nairn, Scotland