Stayed here 10th - 12th September '13.The hotel is very comfortable and cozy. Staff very friendly and helpful. The breakfast is superb with lots of choices and dinner in the restaurant was lovely. Had a great room with a view of the highland cattle in the grounds and the Moray Firth. My stay was a birthday treat from my family but would definitely love to stay in the area again (lots of interesting places to visit within easy reach) and would choose the Newton again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A delightful area in the Highlands of Scotland, the hospitality of the town is matched by the welcome that awaits guests at the Newton. Standing in 21 acres of mature parkland and gardens, yet close to the Highland Capital of Inverness, is the Newton Hotel. There are 63 en suite bedrooms and the hotel has a comfortable environment in which guests can relax. The hotel is only a 10-minute drive from Inverness Airport and within easy road and rail links, making it very accessible whichever way you choose to travel. The area hosts a wealth of attractions including the Malt Whisky Trail, Elgin Cathedral, Loch Ness, Cawdor Castle, Culloden Battlefield, the delights of Inverness or Nairn and the famous Moray Firth Dolphins. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Newton Muthu Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newton Hotel And Highland Nairn
- Newton Hotel Nairn
- Newton Muthu Hotel Nairn, Scotland