Stayed here for one night, D,B&B. Excellent room (225), very well equipped bathroom, fantastic powerful shower in it’s own cubical separate from the bath, very comfortable large beds and views through the winter trees to the countryside and the Moray Firth beyond. Free WiFi.
Very nice, friendly and helpful staff throughout. Dinner was excellent, very quick service, helpful waiter assisted our choice from the menu and knowledgeable about the name of the dining room, the Chaplin Room; the actor had stayed in the hotel occasionally. Wide choice of breakfast items.
Beautiful hotel, very comfortable, immaculately kept and in splendid grounds, ample parking. Highly recommended, and we shall stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A delightful area in the Highlands of Scotland, the hospitality of the town is matched by the welcome that awaits guests at the Newton. Standing in 21 acres of mature parkland and gardens, yet close to the Highland Capital of Inverness, is the Newton Hotel. There are 63 en suite bedrooms and the hotel has a comfortable environment in which guests can relax. The hotel is only a 10-minute drive from Inverness Airport and within easy road and rail links, making it very accessible whichever way you choose to travel. The area hosts a wealth of attractions including the Malt Whisky Trail, Elgin Cathedral, Loch Ness, Cawdor Castle, Culloden Battlefield, the delights of Inverness or Nairn and the famous Moray Firth Dolphins. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Newton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newton Hotel And Highland Nairn
- Newton Hotel Nairn, Scotland