“Friendliest Indian restaurant we have eaten in.”

Delhi Deluxe Indian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Delhi Deluxe Indian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 67 Restaurants in Greenock
Price range: US$16 - US$23
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 July 2014

myself and partner stayed at the premier inn at greenock.we found a fanstastic Indian the owner Amanda was so friendly and helped us to order our meals exsplaining the differance in the curries that they serve from what we are vused to. the food was divinethe resaurant spotless and the decor beautiful . We have eaten in Indians all over the counrty but this is the best they bdo a great childrens menu something we have never seen.good luck with the baby Amanda.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

My partner and I had a meal here last sat night. It was excellent. I had the Garlic Chilli chicken and it was very good highly recommended. My partner had one of the Korma dishes and she also loved it. The staff were also very friendly and the interior very modern. Can't wait to go back.

1  Thank Jamie598
Reviewed 15 July 2014

My Wife and I visited recently and were blown away with the quality of the food. We had passed this little gem many times without noticing it but we won't be making that mistake again. The restaurant is clean, fresh, airy and modern. The staff were fantastic and the food was amazing, honestly the best I've tasted outside of Brick Lane. Very good value for money as well which was a bonus. All in all I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Lovely interior,
Friendly staff,

Would highly recommend it

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Just back from lunch at Delhi Deluxe in Greenock. The food was delicious and unbelievably reasonable. Only £7.95 for 2 courses! They also had a 3 course option for not much more but I could not have ate any more unfortunately. The surroundings are gorgeous with plenty of parking outside (very handy in Greenock where it tends to rain a bit!). I have also recently had some trouble with food allergies which I discussed with the owner. She was very informative and advised me of all the ingredients used in the dishes and what I should not eat. This was very helpful and much appreciated. Can't wait to go back.

1  Thank 327KarenD