“Poor delivery service”

Gianni's Fish And Chip Shop
Ranked #22 of 69 Restaurants in Greenock
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Ordered a large margarita pizza and 2 portions of chips tonight at about 6.55 pm, was told when ordered it wouldn't be that long. At 7.50 it still hadn't arrived so called back and was told it left a while ago, it should be with you soon. It arrived at 8.10 ish and the pizza was cold and the chips lukewarm. The delivery driver said he was given the name Devon, but when I called back the first time, I said Adams and they girl knew which order it was, so obviously not the wrong name. He also said there was nothing that he could have done about it, the shop was busy. I called to complain and was told it was the only complaint of the evening. What had that got to do with my complaint?? I was also told that if I packaged everything back up Gianni would send the driver back and give me my money back, but that would then leave us with no dinner and we were now ravenous. Bad show Gianni's!! I have been a regular customer over the years and have only ever had 1 previous complaint which was handled so much better than this. I am afraid I will not be using your establishment again. Very disappointed to say the least. With so many Fish and Chip shops in Greenock you really need to up your game.

11  Thank Gilza