This hotel must have gone down hill since all the other reviews. The bed was awful to sleep on, you could feel the springs, the bed linin was cheap in quality for a hotel, poor bathroom with dirty and used bath, no telephone in rooms, no safe deposit, a tiny reception you could not swing a cat in it. The reception was often left unmaned and the building seemed cheap build quality, you could hear people walking down the corridor on the floor above if your on the ground floor. The wifi did not work as well. After 1 night I moved straight to the hoilday inn express near the T-Mobile and RBS buildings.
The good points are the view and the point restraunt next door, although the cooked breakfast is good this is an extra 7.50 unlike the hoilday inn were contiental breakfast is included.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy views across the Firth of Clyde from this dockside spot, five minutes from Greenock Central ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn Greenock Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Greenock Hotel Greenock
- Greenock Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Greenock Hotel Scotland