I needed to locate an easy access, decent basic standard hotel in the Greater Glasgow area and I used price analysis to determine which Premier Inn ( usually of a consistently OK standard ) I'd choose. I'm so happy I did as we were assigned a room with a window over looking the Clyde. Waking up with boats gliding past was lovely, but this hotel is not close to a city centre, and is just a 'base' hotel, meaning it's great for access to the region but this part of Greenock itself has no entertainment or facilities. The room itself was comfy, warm, had wifi and was quiet, so as a base this hotel was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy views across the Firth of Clyde from this dockside spot, five minutes from Greenock Central ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Premier Inn Greenock Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Greenock Hotel Greenock
- Greenock Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Greenock Hotel Scotland