Stayed here fo a couple of nights. Very friendly staff and they are very helpfull. Rooms are ok and the beds extraordinary good! Breakfast in a building close by. Hot foods (like porridge, eggs and sausages) are only to order. Which is no problem but not what I am used to. Again the staff is very friendly there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy views across the Firth of Clyde from this dockside spot, five minutes from Greenock Central ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Greenock Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Greenock Hotel Greenock
- Greenock Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Greenock Hotel Scotland