“Lovely Turkish Food ”

Ada Turkish Restauarant
Get food delivered
Ranked #1 of 86 Restaurants in Elgin
Price range: £4 - £16
Description: At Ada will find a rich tapestry of tastes and pleasures all perfected in the Turkish kitchens from the Ottoman era.This infusion of history and taste has been brought back to life by our traditional Turkish chefs,recreting classic Ottoman dishes and creating new and exiting tastes we like to call 'Turkish fusion'Wherever the Turks travelled, they brought with them and cooked in...
Reviewed 30 March 2024 via mobile

This is a no frills but amazingly good Turkish restaurant. The menu is diverse and the staff very friendly. I had excellent lamb and my wife shared a mezzi with me.
The meal was washed down with a glass of excellent Turkish wine. We'll worth a visit

Date of visit: March 2024
1  Thank crawford g

Reviewed 8 March 2024 via mobile

The customer service is really good, and the food full of flavour as expected from Turkish cuisine.

More than half the menu is gluten free, although weirdly their rice contains wheat and they don't offer some plain rice as an alternative.

If only they had the Effes Glutensiz beer too.

Second visit and I will probably return next time I'm working in Elgin.

Date of visit: February 2024
Reviewed 15 February 2024 via mobile

Firstly let me say it’s a lovely restaurant, the staff are friendly and welcoming , there’s a good variety on the menus and the food was prepared / served in good time. Food was great.

One issue , the drinks are absolutely extortionate! We have a pint of normal coke , a pint of Diet Coke and and pint of blackcurrant and soda , they charged us £6 for each ! When I checked with the staff they advised this was correct.
To say I was gobsmacked at £18 for 3 soft drinks is an understatement. For this reason we won’t be going back .

Date of visit: February 2024
1  Thank rebeccamary_1591
Reviewed 13 January 2024 via mobile

My family always asks to come here when they visit. Always excellent food and the best service. Love the Adana Kofte and could swim in that chilli sauce. Also recommend the mucver and sucuk starters.

Date of visit: December 2023
Reviewed 28 November 2023

Absolutely delicious meal again , I have been here a few times now . Each time I have been to Ada the food and service have been excellent. Looking forward to my next visit very soon.

Date of visit: November 2023