Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
£132
Breakfast included
No fees just great deals
All reviews venison burger fantastic hotel whiskey trail lovely meal nothing too much trouble within walking distance nice breakfast stayed for nights warm welcome alistair malts annex wee
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 October 2023

It was a good breakfast, I liked the stained glass and old building, I liked the architecture. Excellent service, even 1.30am. Good porter. Shower was fine, bed and bar. I hope to visit again. I didn't want to leave really.

Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
Winnie Ross, Owner at Sunninghill Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2023

Thank you very much for your kind review. We are delighted you were pleased with your stay.
I do hope we can welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed 22 July 2023

This is an amazing place. People make places though eh?!

My first stay: 5pm Monday

I was welcomed by (Amazing Concierge) Amy and immediately she made me feel like it was a home away from home.

The Hotel has a great vibe, as evidenced by a very busy Restaurant filled with local customers and bar flys.

I look forward to my next 4 days.

Room tip: Ask for Amy/Kellie/Julie 😎
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2023

Took 3 guests for a meal on Saturday night, and was delighted with the whole experience. A warm welcome into a beautiful restaurant, and immediately felt welcome. All members of the staff were efficient, and friendly. The quality of the food was terrific. Cooked to the highest standard and beautifully presented. Very generous portion size too. Definitely returning.

Room tip: The banoffee meringue dessert is amazing.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Winnie Ross, Owner at Sunninghill Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2023

Thank you very much for your kind review. We are delighted you were pleased.

Reviewed 17 June 2023

Our party of 20 golfers had a marvellous stay at the Sunninghill Hotel. The rooms were very clean and comfortable.
The staff were very professional and welcoming. Nothing was to much trouble. The food, whether evening dining or breakfast, was exceptional and satisfied the largest of appetites.
We only stayed for 3-nights but wish it could have been longer.
This is a family run business and they know how to look after their guests. Simply brilliant hosts.
This is a highly recommend hotel. We will definitely return.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 June 2023

Room spotless, bed so comfy. I slept so well. Food was delicious, highly recommended the venison burger! If you like your whisky, they have a huge selection. Staff were so accommodating. Will definitely again.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends