“Always great”

Ranked #10 of 82 Restaurants in Elgin
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A busy licensed Italian restaurant, popular with locals and visitors to the area. Offering a wide chioce of dishes, mainly Pizza and Pasta, but also much more. Special lunchtime 2 course & 3 course offers available. We have been consitently serving freshly prepaired food for 20 years, with a consistently high turnover of covers. We do not endorse the use of TripAdvisor for anyone (whether a customer or not) to leave harsh, critical, or defamitory comments permanently on the internet. We have run a successful business for 20 years without the need of the internet to support us, or to bring us down. We are always willing to listen to customer comments at the time of visit, whereby we can offer something as a replacement where required. If you're happy with our service, then tell others. If not, then tell us. It's as simple as that. We will do our best to keep all our genuine customers happy with their visit to us.
Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

Have been here many times for lunch and dinner. Lunch times are outstanding value for money(mon - fri I think is when they have the special deal) Dinner is always great too. Food is always good, there is a great atmosphere and staff are fab too. We'll worth a visit

Reviewed 31 August 2013

I used to frequent regularly until I moved away 10 years ago. I returned to holiday in the area with my partner, our two boys and the in-laws and wanted to see if it was as good as I remember it to be.

We arrived and were shown to our table. The waitress was friendly and helpful. The menu had all of the dishes I wanted it to have and opted for what was once my usual! I asked for it to be a bit spicy and this was accommodated without question. My boys put in their requests which would mean certain elements of their meals would have to be altered from standard and this was perfectly accommodated as well.

Everybody agreed the food was delicious. My in-laws even commented that they were taken aback at how good this Italian restaurant was. The bill was reasonable and the service was very good, so I left a very healthy tip.

Yes, it's small inside but so what? They don't try to pack you in like sardines. It's cosy and has a good atmosphere because of it. It's unpretentious. The food is very good and the house red wine is decent. You can sit and enjoy the whole evening in relaxed surroundings. The staff were friendly and accommodating. The prices are fair. The location is good. What's not to like???

Reviewed 28 August 2013

I had heard some very good reviews about this restaurant so when our daughter decided this is where she wanted to go we certainly booked it in advance. I have eaten here before, for lunch, but dinner was quite a different experience.
The service, by my standards, was totally lacking in standards. The menus were more or less thrown at you . I would have expected them to have been handed to the customer individually.
The serving staff were however very pleasant.
The food was ok, but my family were all feeling quite ill afterwards. Whether it was due to not being used to good Italian food or not we are not sure.
I would definitely think twice about going back.

Reviewed 27 August 2013

Good choice and good service - we'll go back there. A bit bright and noisy, but that's popularity for you.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

Visited here for dinner on a Thursday night. It was quite busy for a weekday. service friendly and efficient, good food. Steak was beautifully cooked to order and a huge portion of olives as a starter. Good value for money. Would go back if in the area.