“Well i was DISAPPOINTED!!”
Review of Pizzeria Toscana

Pizzeria Toscana
Ranked #10 of 77 Restaurants in Elgin
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A busy licensed Italian restaurant, popular with locals and visitors to the area. Offering a wide chioce of dishes, mainly Pizza and Pasta, but also much more. Special lunchtime 2 course & 3 course offers available. We have been consitently serving freshly prepaired food for 20 years, with a consistently high turnover of covers. We do not endorse the use of TripAdvisor for anyone (whether a customer or not) to leave harsh, critical, or defamitory comments permanently on the internet. We have run a successful business for 20 years without the need of the internet to support us, or to bring us down. We are always willing to listen to customer comments at the time of visit, whereby we can offer something as a replacement where required. If you're happy with our service, then tell others. If not, then tell us. It's as simple as that. We will do our best to keep all our genuine customers happy with their visit to us.
Clackmannan, United Kingdom
“Well i was DISAPPOINTED!!”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Had heard some very good reviews about this restaurant so when i was in Elgin i decided this would be a good place for dinner didnt know you had to book in advance. I have eaten here before, for lunch, but dinner was quite a different experience.
The service, by my standards, was totally lacking in standards. The menus were more or less thrown at you I would have expected them to have been handed to the customer individually..(waited 40mins to have an order taken )
The serving staff were however very pleasant.
I would definitely think twice about going back

Stornoway, Scotland, United Kingdom
“So much more than a pizzeria”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Toscana is more of a Italian Bistro than a bog standard pizzeria. Good variety menu with something for everyone and at very reasonable prices too. I normally wouldn't go for a steak in this type of restaurant but I did and glad I did. My wife had an interesting pasta dish which she is still raving about. We can't wait for our next visit to Elgin. Friendly efficient staff with a good knowledge of the menu. Highly recommended.

1 Thank Robert F
Kinloss
“Never yet been disappointed”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

My family visit this excellent little restaurant fairly frequently. The staff are very friendly and the service is quick. Always best to make a reservation and not risk being disappointed. The menu caters for all tastes. Whether attending as a couple or part of a larger group, you can always be assured of good table service and the great atmosphere simply adds to the enjoyment of the occasion. Certainly well worth a visit.

• Visited September 2013
Buckie, United Kingdom
“Taste of Italy!”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

I would recommend reservations,which we made.Even on a Wednesday night they were quite busy.food was excellent and the atmosphere was great. I had the ravioli and my husband had Pollo .(the one with pepper sauce). Both dishes were excellent.After traveling to Italy in the fall we were so anxious to find the same epicurean experience we had so enjoyed. Toscana was perfect. The atmosphere was reminiscent to restaurants we had found in the Tuscany area, Me and my family love the food and atmosphere in there!

“Always great”
Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

Have been here many times for lunch and dinner. Lunch times are outstanding value for money(mon - fri I think is when they have the special deal) Dinner is always great too. Food is always good, there is a great atmosphere and staff are fab too. We'll worth a visit

• Visited March 2013