“Really enjoyed my visit.”
Review of Pizzeria Toscana

Pizzeria Toscana
Ranked #13 of 104 Restaurants in Elgin
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A busy licensed Italian restaurant, popular with locals and visitors to the area. Offering a wide chioce of dishes, mainly Pizza and Pasta, but also much more. Special lunchtime 2 course & 3 course offers available. We have been consitently serving freshly prepaired food for 20 years, with a consistently high turnover of covers. We do not endorse the use of TripAdvisor for anyone (whether a customer or not) to leave harsh, critical, or defamitory comments permanently on the internet. We have run a successful business for 20 years without the need of the internet to support us, or to bring us down. We are always willing to listen to customer comments at the time of visit, whereby we can offer something as a replacement where required. If you're happy with our service, then tell others. If not, then tell us. It's as simple as that. We will do our best to keep all our genuine customers happy with their visit to us.
Reviewed 17 April 2024

Walked in this evening without a booking. They looked to be fairly busy but sat me down straight away. A few more arrived after me, they were all seated and it became really busy with a good atmosphere. After a few minutes my order was taken. I had a garlic bread cheese and a Cajun chicken pizza along with a beer. I couldn’t fault the staff for their attention and the food was really nice.

Date of visit: April 2024

Reviewed 11 April 2024

The food is ok but the staff are soooo rude I would have just left. They are lucky it is a small town without many options. It’s a shame but explains the high staff turnover.

Date of visit: April 2024
Reviewed 17 March 2024 via mobile

This is one of our favourite restaurants in Elgin. There is always a nice atmosphere and the staff are friendly and courteous.

We visited at lunchtime, and there was a good range of dining options. Prices were very reasonable.

Another enjoyable visit and lunch.

Recommended

Date of visit: March 2024
1  Thank Orkho
Reviewed 5 March 2024

Being born and raised in Italy I was looking for a place to enjoy some nice italian food while in Elgin.
Unfortunately it is not quite what I was expecting.
For being an “italian” restaurant the food was quite disappointing.
Carbonara was made with cream and not with eggs (therefore it is NOT a carbonara).
The ravioli tasted like the one you have from a can and the cannelloni were not very tasty as well.
Prices were decent but the food was just not up to the name.
Sorry but in my opinion cannot give more than 2 stars.

Date of visit: March 2024
Reviewed 14 February 2024

Me and my husband just had our first pizza from Toscanas and it was the best pizza we’ve ever had! My husband has been to Italy several times and said that toscanas was better by far. Lovely fresh ingredients and just the right amount of toppings. Very reasonably priced too. We can’t believe we’ve never been before but we’ll definitely be visiting again.

Date of visit: February 2024