Our large group of generally the older generation spent three nights here. Our room was fine but those in single rooms were upset at the location of their rooms and their smallness. Our room was perfectly adequate in size and the bathroom boasted a bath. Our view was of the wee rabbits cropping the pleasant large side lawn. We had dinners each evening prepared for the group and these were perfectly adequate with sufficient choice. Breakfast was buffet style and average for such hotels. The staff were all friendly and welcoming and helpful but probably short-handed for such a large group so that the bar queue for drinks before and with dinner was long and slow.
The most obvious problem was the total lack of any lifts and the many stairs and staircases that led to the bedroom floors. This really is unacceptable these days and seems to ignore what I thought were EU and UK regulations.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Eight Acres Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eight Acres Hotel And Leisure Club
- 8 Acres Hotel & Leisure Club
- Crerar Eight Acres Hotel Leisure
- Eight Acres Hotel & Leisure Club Elgin, Moray