Arrived early thinking I could have had some food before going to work but unfortunately they don't serve food until 5pm although it says bar lunch menu available that is just a lie. I then drove 3 miles to give my money to brewers fayre. Then arrived back to the hotel after some nice lunch. Went to my room and almost died when I seen in, I honestly thought my company were winding me up putting me in this place, after sending my boss pictures of the hotel I got a heart felt apology and reassured that they won't be using it again. This hotel is deceiving, the main reception and restaurant are a lovely but the rooms are absolutely shocking, believe me I'm no snob, I love backpacking and sleeping rough but this was rougher. You would have to stand on the toilet to dry yourself because the bathroom is so small. The room's are horrendous, I've posted pictures because my words couldn't do it justice. And don't think the room menu is available until 9pm because it ain't, I found this after working all day and arriving back at 8:45pm to be told nothing available until breakfast. I'm now going to the bar for a few pints to help with the pain of going back into my broom cupboard. Good luck with this place.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Eight Acres Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eight Acres Hotel And Leisure Club
- 8 Acres Hotel & Leisure Club
- Crerar Eight Acres Hotel Leisure
- Eight Acres Hotel & Leisure Club Elgin, Moray