Overall the service was good and cheerful. We were pleased with our room and were comfortable but would have appreciated brighter lights - the dark shades made reading difficult. the food in the restaurant was of a good standard, the bar service was ok but was busy at times.
The hotel is on the outskirts of Elgin and ideally situated for touring - There are plenty of whisky distilleries to visit as well as all the other interesting places to see such as Fort George, Culloden battlefield, Brodie and Huntly Castle as well as all the lovely old harbours along this coast
The swimming pool and leisure facilities looked great but unfortunately I was unable to take advantage of them.
The best - The cheerful staff and food.
The least liked - was the dim lighting in the bedroom.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Eight Acres Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 8 Acres Hotel & Leisure Club
- Eight Acres Hotel And Leisure Club
- Crerar Eight Acres Hotel Leisure
- Eight Acres Hotel & Leisure Club Elgin, Moray