Hotels.com
Lol.travel
Vio.com
All reviews leisure facilities bed and breakfast gym tlc outskirts
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 January 2023

The staff here are incredible. So friendly and professional. A particular thanks to Anna and Natalia who are the best I have ever come across in any hotel. Cheers, and best wishes in ye're careers which I'm sure will be incredible, Steve and Fiona O'Leary

Date of stay: December 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 December 2022 via mobile

In an emergency I had to book a room at 21.30 a couple of online options locally wouldn’t let me. Oh how I wish they had. I booked a single room, designed by someone who obviously designed Victorian prison cells, and even did that badly. The room was freezing and the bathroom even colder. The only plus was the bedding was clean. I booked a chain hotel for the next 2 nights, much better, warmer,up to date and a third the cost.

Room tip: Avoid single rooms
Date of stay: December 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 November 2022 via mobile

The hotel was convenient for the purpose of my stay. I was able to check in at 01:30 in the morning with no problems, although struggled to find my way around the hotel as I wasn’t given any directions to the room.
The room was ok. Slightly outdated and the linen had an odd smell about it, as well as the corridors and the room itself.
Some of the lights in room 50 didn’t work.
The kettle also is a health an safety risk as there is no plugs in the room that allow the kettle to sit flat while boiling.
I didn’t get a chance to use the facilities in the hotel, but they look great and definetly a great selling point for the hotel.

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 October 2022

A great one night break away with our two teenagers. We all enjoyed the gym, swim and sauna. The evening meal menu was limited but the food was excellent and very reasonably priced. We also played snooker in the games room. Would definately stay again.

Date of stay: October 2022
1  Thank 618alisters
Reviewed 28 October 2022 via mobile

The “petite double” room was tiny
The bathroom was tiny
The shower veered between below luke warm and scaldingly hot.
The breakfast was dreadful and I wasn’t told of how things worked and that I could get something from the menu so, along with others ended up getting something from a questionable buffet.
One tiny cup of tea was served at breakfast.
The breakfast options used to be good at this hotel and were served in a warm welcoming environment, now they are sparse and not welcoming at all.

Date of stay: October 2022