Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Lynne B
Under rated - time to change that! 😊
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 6 Feb 2023
We won a complimentary dinner, bed and breakfast. We were looking forward to making use of spa facilities but after making contact to confirm bookings learned there was none for this weekend. We were really disappointed to be honest. That's the down side!

Outside: ok, nae the greatest but not awful 🤷🏻‍♀️ not majorly fussed about that to be fair.
Lobby: lovely! Clean spacious, looked after.
Receptionist: lovely!
Room: standard size and layout, comfy bed, warm, clean, attention to detail. Bathroom could be updated but only for cosmetic reasons. Shower very powerful and plenty hot. Love the Sea Kelp toiletries 😍
TV has hdmi port if you want to use a device
WiFi: not great for streaming but fine for checking emails and social media.
There was earplugs but we didn't need them.

Food: really amazing! Best food I've had out for a while! Can't believe this place isn't better known for their food?! Delicious prosecco too! Breakfast was delicious too. Light breakfast is just that, the big breakfast looks expensive at £18 but that includes anything from the light menu and the cooked element. My husband had a 3 course breakfast! All of it perfect and I am fussy with grease, cheap sausages etc but it was really excellent. 👌

Clean, so friendly. Must come back!
😁
    Restaurant
    eDreams
    • Lol.travel
    View more hotels in Elgin
    All reviews leisure facilities bed and breakfast gym tlc outskirts
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 30 January 2023 via mobile

This hotel is quite frankly hideous
    Had someone barge into room at 2.30 am.
    Kitchen closed on a Saturday night 20 minutes walk into the town for food shocking service needs sorted out it’s like a bad 70s roadside motel
    Dirty unkempt avoid if you can booked 2 nights left after the first
    I recon worst hotel I have used in Scotland
    Avoid

Room tip: The whole place
    Date of stay: January 2023
    Trip type: Travelled on business
    Reviewed 5 January 2023

We stayed here for 3 nights with our 2 children. We chose this hotel due to it having a swimming pool but unfortunately on arrival we were informed that the pool was closed for maintenance. This was a real disappointment for the kids but luckily they found the snooker table entertaining.
    The hotel was very quiet, which we all liked. The room needed a bit of TLC but we found the main bed very comfortable and got a good night's sleep.
    All the staff we encountered were friendly and helpful, especially Natalia who really went the extra mile. Thank you for making our son's day with the nutella pancakes at breakfast!
    We ate dinner in the restaurant on our 1st night and were surprised that there wasn't a children's menu. We were able to order the children meals but had to pay adult prices for them, which surprised us.
    Breakfast was included in our stay and we all agreed it was very good.
    We would definitely consider staying here again if the swimming pool and spa were open.

Date of stay: January 2023
    Reviewed 1 January 2023

The staff here are incredible. So friendly and professional. A particular thanks to Anna and Natalia who are the best I have ever come across in any hotel. Cheers, and best wishes in ye're careers which I'm sure will be incredible, Steve and Fiona O'Leary

Date of stay: December 2022
    Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 22 December 2022 via mobile

In an emergency I had to book a room at 21.30 a couple of online options locally wouldn’t let me. Oh how I wish they had. I booked a single room, designed by someone who obviously designed Victorian prison cells, and even did that badly. The room was freezing and the bathroom even colder. The only plus was the bedding was clean. I booked a chain hotel for the next 2 nights, much better, warmer,up to date and a third the cost.

Room tip: Avoid single rooms
    Date of stay: December 2022
    Trip type: Travelled solo
    Reviewed 9 November 2022 via mobile

The hotel was convenient for the purpose of my stay. I was able to check in at 01:30 in the morning with no problems, although struggled to find my way around the hotel as I wasn’t given any directions to the room.
    The room was ok. Slightly outdated and the linen had an odd smell about it, as well as the corridors and the room itself.
    Some of the lights in room 50 didn’t work.
    The kettle also is a health an safety risk as there is no plugs in the room that allow the kettle to sit flat while boiling.
    I didn’t get a chance to use the facilities in the hotel, but they look great and definetly a great selling point for the hotel.

Date of stay: November 2022