I stayed here on my own on business in late January 2013. I received a friendly welcome, had a very large room with a wonderful 4-poster bed, a huge bathroom with separate bath and gigantic shower, good sized TV and kettle/tea mking facilities. Free wifi was a bonus (though it didnt work very well in the lounge). Dinner was good (the scallops starter was divine and the rest of a good standard). The gym was adequate though the pool was tired. Overall, a lovely stay and better than anywhere else Ive stayed in Elgin. I'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mansion House Hotel is nestled on the banks of the River Lossie within beautiful grounds,yet only a few minutes’ walk to the historical centre of Elgin.We are the perfect destination for business, pleasure or special celebration. Our 23 bedrooms and public rooms are decorated in elegant country house style.Enjoy fine dining and traditional Scottish cuisine in the surroundings of our elegant restaurant or a lighter snack in the hotel’s bistro. We only use the finest of fresh local produce.We can cater for weddings and functions up to 180 people, with menus to suit every taste and budget.Our professional team will look after your every need to make sure that your day is truly memorable.Whether it be a relaxing break or exploring trip we are ideally situated in the heart of the “Whisky and Castle Trails”. Elgin also boasts an abundance of excellent golf courses nearby ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Book Direct Rooms and Priceline so you can book your Mansion House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mansion House Hotel Elgin
- Mansion Hotel Elgin
- Mansion House Elgin, Moray