We enjoyed two nights at the Mansion House hotel, Elgin - a lovely base, convenient for exploring this very interesting area. Grand surroundings with friendly, helpful staff and relaxed atmosphere. Spacious, comfortable, well-fitted, recently refurbished bedroom with beautiful views. Excellent breakfast - particularly good smoked haddock with poached egg - and dinner with local produce and reasonable wines. Our first visit here and somewhere to return to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mansion House Hotel is nestled on the banks of the River Lossie within beautiful grounds,yet only a few minutes’ walk to the historical centre of Elgin.We are the perfect destination for business, pleasure or special celebration. Our 23 bedrooms and public rooms are decorated in elegant country house style.Enjoy fine dining and traditional Scottish cuisine in the surroundings of our elegant restaurant or a lighter snack in the hotel’s bistro. We only use the finest of fresh local produce.We can cater for weddings and functions up to 180 people, with menus to suit every taste and budget.Our professional team will look after your every need to make sure that your day is truly memorable.Whether it be a relaxing break or exploring trip we are ideally situated in the heart of the “Whisky and Castle Trails”. Elgin also boasts an abundance of excellent golf courses nearby ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Book Direct Rooms, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Mansion House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mansion House Hotel Elgin
- Mansion Hotel Elgin
- Mansion House Elgin, Moray