“Best curry house in Elgin ”
Review of Panache

Panache
Get food delivered
Ranked #8 of 85 Restaurants in Elgin
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Multi award winning Indian/Bangali restaurant and takeaway.
Reviewed 17 July 2019 via mobile

Me and my friends booked table for 10 panache previous akash food was fresh and delicious service was excellent highly recommended worth a visit

1  Thank juwelm2019

Reviewed 9 July 2019 via mobile

Delicious meal tonight aided by the waiter recommending my dish for me, which was very nice as I usually always stick to same curry. One of the nicest curries I’ve had. Highly recommend a meal here.

1  Thank Z3056URruthm
Reviewed 5 July 2019

This restaurant has been renamed with a new menu so I thought I'd give it a go. Disappointing - though I may be in a minority judging by other reviews. Pappadams were not fresh and one a bit stale. I didn't ask for the pickle selection but it was brought anyway. I ordered the herb chicken breast, served on a bed of roasted vegetables, with a tomato sauce and rice. Sounds a bit different and promising but it didn't deliver. Any herbs and spices were swamped by the sweet tomato sauce; I have no idea what was being used to spice the dish. Large chunks of peppers and courgette which may or may not have been prepared that day - hard to tell. Pint of Kingfisher beer was fine, as was the rice. I wasn't surprised that the bill included the pickle selection which I had not ordered, nor touched, so that had to be changed. We continually feel, these days, that if you want good Indian good it's best to make it at home with a good recipe book as it's hard to find anything that looks or tastes authentic.

Reviewed 25 June 2019

if you ever wondered what kind of restaurant would be the one for you to experience the taste bud of a life time the taste of bangladesh or the secrets of syhlet, then look no further! i can honestly say me and my fianće have never experienced this level of customer service in such a fabulous surrounding. We were waited on hand and foot by all the staff at every opportunity. There was amazing food, wonderful decor and amazing service! I could go on and on and on but its all been said by everyone.

If you dont try the food you wont appreciate what you have missed. yes its a far from where we live but the drive was worth it. it was wonderful and better than the previous restaurants i had ever been too!

im telling you guys its worth it. The owner who provided the service was very professional. i would definitely make my way down again to scotland to receive this exceptional service - loved it all!

my one suggestion to improve if at possible is for more selection of food varieties and different selection of modern music. so either way its a great place to sit with one of the AMAZING cocktails!

Itl be some time till we both return as there is so little time to travel down again but it was brilliant! however we will make an exception, see you next year! please go and support this wonderful restaurant and staff- you will not be disappointed.

PS the bangladesh dinner has to been seen and eaten to be believed!

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank Abdul R
Reviewed 25 June 2019

Best Indian I ever had in my life staff are very welcoming and friendly good atmosphere reasonable price highly recommend if you visit in Elgin

Date of visit: June 2019