“Valentines Takeaway”

Get food delivered
Ranked #8 of 85 Restaurants in Elgin
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Multi award winning Indian/Bangali restaurant and takeaway.
Reviewed 15 February 2024 via mobile

Phoned in order at 7:30 was told 30mins for collection, walked in at 8pm and could see the restaurant was extremely busy for both sit in customers and takeaways but as promised meal was ready!! And what a meal it was probably best curry I have had period, get yourself into Panache for a culinary delight.

Date of visit: February 2024
1  Thank gordonmY8571PV

Reviewed 9 February 2024

We visit this restaurant last night, with friends, during our annual visit to this part of Scotland. We have visited the restaurant for a number of years and have always experienced the reasonably priced food and excellent service.

Last night’s experience was possibly the best we have experienced so far.

We arrived at at 5.30pm (as per our booking) and by the time we left around 7pm, the restaurant was full with a diverse selection of customers.

Thank you to Anne and other members of staff who looked after us. Thanks also to those who prepared and cooked our food, which, as usual, was of the highest standard. It’s little wonder that you have so many awards on show around the restaurant.

We will be back!

Date of visit: February 2024
1  Thank Kevin T
Reviewed 30 December 2023

Superb local restaurant. We’ve eaten here many times before and have always thoroughly enjoyed it. I highly recommend the king prawn purée as a starter! Can’t wait to return

1  Thank Ann L
Reviewed 30 December 2023 via mobile

Well what can I say, it was just awesome. I went on Xmas day as a treat for myself as I live alone and rather than the shopping and cooking Xmas dinner trauma I opted as pre planned take away. I did contact them via email to check they were open on Xmas day and they promptly replied with a yes. Open from 1-7pm.
Woo hoo happy days. So I pre ordered online and walked up ( only 15 minutes walk for me and I was greeted warmly and also heartily surprised by how many others were there eating in and waiting for takeout. The smell was amazing and atmosphere of happy diners.
My takeout arrived 5 minutes later and off I skipped eagerly home. I ordered starter with main ,kebab for starter and chicken tikka naga morich for main it is a hot dish but doesn’t blow your head off it just melts in your mouth and is super tasty. Pilau rice,and the peshwari nan is just to die for,super tasty. I have friends at work who lament about the peshwari nan it just sends the meal into a different world. Pickle tray is always worth the extra as it accomplishes the meal perfectly. So all in all, great value as treat and takeout. There were no added charges by the way just the same as you would pay on any other day, well that was the case for the takeout. So highly recommended and the portions were perfectly balanced thanks for the food and the experience.

Reviewed 27 December 2023

Terrible experience ended up getting Food Poisoning, I contacted restaurant but only got rude replies and no apology which is all I really wanted I have been many times but now will definitely not recomend