“Great Little Place To Meet”
Review of Bijou Cafe

Bijou Cafe
Ranked #3 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Elgin
Reviewed 9 June 2014

This is a great central place to meet and relax with friends for a catch up. The service is good and the prices match. I go for a coffee to meet friends and always find the staff friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

It's a cafe and shop we regularly visit in Elgin. The atmosphere is welcoming and relaxed, because it is so good and popular it gets busy at peak periods,but it's usually just a few minutes wait for a table. The food is great for snacks, light lunches and tempting cakes. The shop has interesting good quality jewellery and gifts. It has a sister cafe - Bijou By the Sea - in Buckie, try it for a similar treat but with sea views.

1  Thank Stewart H
Reviewed 6 February 2014

For months I've been meaning to visit Bijou and never seem to get round to it, but on Monday I finally stopped by. Wish I'd done so sooner! The cafe is lovely and spacious, if a tiny bit awkward to get to! My mother and I visited at lunch time, and while it was busy we hardly waited any time at all to be served. Our food arrived incredibly fast, we barely waited 5 minutes which is impressive for the middle of a lunch rush! I had a steak and onion panini which I will admit was a tiny bit bland but still very nice, and I tried a spoonfull of my mother's soup (Garden pea) which was absolutely delicious. Staff are very friendly and prices are very reasonable. Will definitely return!

Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

My wife and I called in for lunch, this is a lovely cafe set above a gift shop.

The staff were quick to attend to us, very helpful and we didn't wait long for the food once we had ordered.

The food was great, I had the Turkey and cranberry sandwich and an elderflower press for a drink. Both were excellent.

I would well recommend this cafe and will be visiting again.

1  Thank PeterGarrett78
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Very classy. Friendly, helpful staff. Food is always delicious. Always first choice for lunch in Elgin.

1  Thank Rachel G