“Lovely ”
Review of Bijou

Bijou
Ranked #3 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Elgin
Reviewed 28 May 2022 via mobile

Went here today with my friend Jackie. What a lovely cafe. Lovely staff and spotlessly clean. We only had 2 delicious cheese scone and 2 latte's ..I'm addicted to cheese scones and have never been disappointed yet. I highly recommend this Cafe 👌

Date of visit: May 2022

Reviewed 29 September 2021

We were really pleased to find this wee gem of a cafe in Elgin fresh home made soup delicious scones and toilets exceptionally clean highly recommended!

Date of visit: September 2021
Reviewed 31 August 2021

Ordered two avocado and poached eggs on toast, one with black pudding extra. Managed to eat the black pudding and egg yolks but that was about it. A piece of sourdough (?) toast covered in sharp tasting avocado, topped with two eggs that neither looked poached nor fried - something in between? Egg whites looked grey and gelatinous and not at all pleasant. For balance, we were only charged for the drinks.

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 7 August 2021

I have been coming here once a week to meet my friend once a week for a catch up and a cuppa!
The waiting staff are lovely and very friendly and obliging.
I recommend the Strawberry Tea which is a choice of scone with butter and a wee jar of Tiptree jam and a hot drink from the menu,
I really look forward to my weekly visit and I recommend this cafe as the breakfasts are lovely too with all sorts of combinations from sourdough and avocado to more traditional filled rolls.

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 4 May 2021 via mobile

Absolutely love this place! The food is always great, cakes are amazing and the scones are the best I have ever tasted (and I've tried a lot)
Staff are always friendly and helpful and they have implemented brilliant Covid safe procedures, we definitely feel very safe here.
Would highly recommend