“very interesting”
Review of The Cooperage - CLOSED

The Cooperage
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 14 July 2013

We had a very good tour, and interesting to see how they make the casks. Pleasant staff and good fun trying to make a mini cask, not as easy as you might think

Reviewed 5 June 2013

We were looking for something to eat in elgin and as we ate breakfast here before we thought we would go here, but, when we walked in the door, every table was awash with dirty plates with left over food on them, we did stay for a drink but there was only 1 poor guy serving, but it maybe okay on another day.

Reviewed 28 March 2013 via mobile

Have no expectations and you will not be disappointed. Went for lunch with wife and 1 year old son. Will not heat baby food up for you. Place was very cold had to ask for heating to be put on. Food was good and hot but took ages to arrive. Place was really quiet would hate to be in on a busy day. If stuck and desperate may visit again if only for my own curiosity to see if the place improves after reviews.

Reviewed 10 March 2013

I took my daughter and 2 grandchildren in for lunch and live to regret it.First of all my tea was lukewarm, no need for milk!! Our main dishes were basically frozen mush chips with lumps of breadcrumbs that were supposed to contain seafood, plus the portions were meager. The worst was to follow though, as after waiting 30 mins after table cleared we were still waiting for our sweets. I reminded them and after waiting a further 15 mins I had to ask for a refund as the parking ticket on my car was about to expire. I have to say the staff were not totally to blame as there were far too few to deal with the numbers. One guy behind the bar was trying to cope with approx 25/30 people, and also trying to help waitresses with tables. Overall a shocking experience. Even the kids were complaining!!!

Reviewed 25 February 2013

Service with a smile. Then 30 minute wait for second rate food. Not the best I've been to. Place was pretty empty despite it being lunch time. I suppose that says it all really.