“Best Kebab in Elgin”

Get food delivered
Ranked #8 of 17 Quick Bites in Elgin
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 20 February 2024 via mobile

My go to place in Elgin, excellent kebab and a really fresh tomato chilly source. The chips are the best I have tasted locally and the main reason I go. The chips and cheese are really tasty and they don’t use cheap cheese either. Just be mindful that, if you dont specify large chips or you will get a small portion.

Definitely recommend a visit

Date of visit: February 2024

Reviewed 21 February 2020 via mobile

We had a few drinks organised with a group of us from work. On this occasion we opted for some 'Pizzas' and chose Snappy Pizza due to their reputation and offers. They had a February deal on which allowed us to buy two of their 'Beast Pizzas' ('Chicken' and 'Meat Feast') for around £45.00. Great value for money given their size (two feet wide)!

I pre-ordered them online using their website payment service - easy to use with e-mail confirmations on the progress of your food. Although I booked the food at 2pm for collection at 4.15pm, the order was still ten minutes late which I found slightly disappointing.

That aside, there were no arguments with both the quality and quantity of the food. Decent 'Pizza' with more than enough slices to feed eight hungry men, with ten or so slices left over. Definitely a go-to for us in the future.

Date of visit: February 2020
1  Thank Rambling_Giant
Reviewed 24 April 2019 via mobile

I place a order they missed chips and chicken off it and the pizza was stone cold so we rang up to tell them and they said it was impossible to be cold and two member of staff then call my daughter stupid and then ended the call. refused to give money bk or send replacement I think this is terrible service and now my children ended up with no food had to pay again else well disgraceful

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Served quick and fast via home delivery and food was hot and tasty - just what you need for a Friday night!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Never had any issues at this take away~ its always busy so always a good sign, i usually get chicken kebab and always more than satisfying in taste and quality and quantity , staff are always cheery and polite, so nothing to grumble about, just keep up the good work. Prices seem reasonable, i have had pizzas in the past , delivered in good time,, so all in all a good choice,

Date of visit: August 2017