“Lovely and friendly”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #6 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Elgin
Reviewed 2 August 2014

My husband and I go and sit outside and people watch every Saturday. The staff are so nice and friendly and the product is good. We just love the outside seating

1  Thank Dipcah

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Lovely to sit out on the plainstones to watch the world go by. Very obliging staff. Good coffee. Really pleasant.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

I love Starbucks but this one in Elgin is really great, the staff are always SO friendly and welcoming and to be honest that is the reason I kept returning. Now it is my go-to place when i want an hour to myself with a coffee and a book. The shop is always clean and tidy and they have a little book corner for the kids too which is lovely.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

i love a posh coffee, love being able to sit outside. But they should do a loyalty card like costa do.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Service was excellent and while in Elgin, and needing our coffee fix, we visited here several times. They have hired an excellent team who went out their way to make all customers feel welcome. Would definitely visit here again when i'm back in Elgin.

1  Thank PurpleRonnieD