Stayed at the premier Inn Elgin for 3 nights while doing a small motorcycle trip up north. It was perfect for this trip. The hotel and rooms were very clean and modern. The staff were very friendly and welcoming. I stayed in Elgin as it is much cheaper than the over inflated prices in Inverness and it is just along the road. There is plenty to see and do in the surrounding area as well and this hotel is conveniently located. I did not use the brewers fayre so can not comment on that however there is a McDonald's across the junction and a Burger King just up the road. Also close to the supermarkets. All in all this place worked out well for my trip and would recommend this place to anyone else with a short stay around this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Start your Scottish adventure at Premier Inn Hotel Elgin, just a short drive from the epic Highlands and legendary Loch Ness. Whether you're headed for the Cairngorms or business and leisure destinations in Elgin and Aberdeen, you'll find us a great place to rest. Take time out to reflect in Elgin's Biblical Gardens. Discover the impressive ruins of Elgin Cathedral. Or seek out the 'Water of Life' on the world-famous Malt Whisky Trail. And when you're ready to relax, return for a bite to eat in our tasty restaurant and a great night's sleep in your extra-comfy bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Elgin Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Elgin Hotel Elgin
- Premier Inn Elgin Hotel Moray