Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
shethistle2006
Dingwall, United Kingdom

Roasting

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 3 weeks ago
My friend and I stayed just for the night, checked out far earlier than anticipated due to the room being far too hot,
A fan was there on arrival however it didn’t change anything in the room.
Air con is desperately needed in the hotel! Other than that, all
Good
Date of stay: May 2024
4.0 of 5 bubblesValue
    £102
    £135
1.4 miles from Premier Inn Elgin
View more hotels in Elgin
All reviews brewers fayre restaurant next door night's sleep the main road busy road reception staff plenty of parking pleasant stay would stay again comfortable bed stayed here for nights warm welcome excellent value for money tea and coffee town centre inns mcdonalds
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stiflingly hot (25C) meant no sleep. Window only opens a small amount and no a/c.

The hotel is clearly aware there is a significant problem with ventilation as there was a (broken) fan in the room.

Do not stay here if you want to get any sleep.

Cheap nasty duvet and pillows too.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This has got to be one of the most friendly places I have ever stayed at!
Nothing was any trouble to the staff.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I reported the stench of cannabis in the corridor just a few rooms along from mine, that I had my 2 kids in. We had to walk through this every time we left the room.
I was told by reception that all they can do is spray the corridor. This was not an acceptable method of dealing with a situation that 100% should have not been allowed to happen. It is illegal.

We were also woken up around midnight on our 2nd night with extremely loud and not very child friendly language from the room directly above ours. This went on for nearly an hour and was ridiculous. I reported this to the reception the following morning to be told “the night porter never mentioned anything, sorry”

Customer service was non existent considering what I was complaining about and in all honestly I would never book this hotel again and am unlikely to use Premier Inn going forward if avoidable.

Reviewed 11 April 2024

Checked into the hotel went to my room to find it was facing the main road which is no good to me as I like to sleep with the window open, so I headed back dow to reception to ask if I could change rooms and explain why and to be rudely told no all rooms are allocated and that was that on the receptionist went on doing other stuff. Not a or let me check just told no. Shocking service for a hotel chain of this size.

Date of stay: April 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 April 2024

We stay as a family here quite regularly and absolutely cant fault it. Staff are always friendly and happy to help, the rooms are always spotless. The last time we stayed the kids got an easter egg for doing the hunt in the room which was a great wee touch

Date of stay: March 2024