8 Enthusiastic Golfers stayed at the Gailes Hotel for 3 nights on our 20th Annual Golf Trip early June.The first night the bar ran out of Guinness but went beyond the call to obtain some from a "Sister" venue.Fantastic Service.
The Staff were all warm and welcoming and the selections for breakfast were really good and again served with a smile.
The rooms we found comfortable with all usual amenities and plenty of hot water always available for shower or bath.
Water and fresh apples with sufficient tea,coffee and biscuits were made available every day and fresh towels provided daily.
Situated ideally for the many golf courses in the area and with ample parking,wi-fi etc.
An enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four star hotel, bar and restaurant in the heart of Ayrshire. Distinctive modern accommodation with full mod cons and king size beds. Stunning Penthouse Apartment with private sauna, spa and Jacuzzi plus rooftop garden and conservatory. Excellent dining options in our relaxed and friendly bar and restaurant areas. Part of the award winning SimpsInns group. Adjacent to a number of championship golf courses and just minutes from the busy towns of Irvine and Troon. Prestwick Airport and Troon P&O Ferry terminal are less than 10 minutes away, while Glasgow International is 40 minutes by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gailes Restaurant and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gailes Restaurant Hotel Irvine
- Gailes Hotel Irvine
- Gailes Restaurant And Hotel Irvine, Scotland