Stayed here on Friday after attending a wedding at the hotel. Everything was perfect, food, service and rooms were all lovely. Only downside was our shower wasn't working the next day so had to opt for a bath. Been here for 2 weddings now and cannot fault the hotel! Also we were on the ground floor and someone chapped our door at 2.30am so I couldn't get back to sleep for ages but otherwise I can't fault the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four star hotel, bar and restaurant in the heart of Ayrshire. Distinctive modern accommodation with full mod cons and king size beds. Stunning Penthouse Apartment with private sauna, spa and Jacuzzi plus rooftop garden and conservatory. Excellent dining options in our relaxed and friendly bar and restaurant areas. Part of the award winning SimpsInns group. Adjacent to a number of championship golf courses and just minutes from the busy towns of Irvine and Troon. Prestwick Airport and Troon P&O Ferry terminal are less than 10 minutes away, while Glasgow International is 40 minutes by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Gailes Restaurant and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gailes Restaurant Hotel Irvine
- Gailes Hotel Irvine
- Gailes Restaurant And Hotel Irvine, Scotland