Stayed here for the Commonwealth Games for 2 nights. Had 2 rooms, very nicely decorated and clean. Big beds! Staff were very friendly and helpful...even printed out our park and ride tickets for us etc. breakfast was lovely, great selection of hot and cold food. We had to leave very early on the last morning and the night porter let us into the breakfast room at 6am to take what we liked. It's a drive away from anywhere but would highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four star hotel, bar and restaurant in the heart of Ayrshire. Distinctive modern accommodation with full mod cons and king size beds. Stunning Penthouse Apartment with private sauna, spa and Jacuzzi plus rooftop garden and conservatory. Excellent dining options in our relaxed and friendly bar and restaurant areas. Part of the award winning SimpsInns group. Adjacent to a number of championship golf courses and just minutes from the busy towns of Irvine and Troon. Prestwick Airport and Troon P&O Ferry terminal are less than 10 minutes away, while Glasgow International is 40 minutes by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gailes Restaurant and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gailes Restaurant Hotel Irvine
- Gailes Hotel Irvine
- Gailes Restaurant And Hotel Irvine, Scotland