“Love the food”
Review of The Tudor Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Airdrie
The Tudor Hotel
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Airdrie
Reviewed 23 July 2013 via mobile

I loved the food but the service was appalling, as in the woman who served us thought she was better than us ,I work hard to have nice things and not have other people judge me ,but apart from that ,I would still go back just for the food it is the best in airdrie x

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank Antigua46

Reviewed 21 June 2013

I have stayed here a coule of times when working in Glasgow. Its a nice hotel, helpful staff, good resh food food, free wifi and Peroni on draught! Excellent value for money, I would highly reccomend The Tudor.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 June 2013

I was born in Airddrie but now live in Adelaide South Australia and my husband and I stayed at the Tudor for 8 nights when we visited family and friends. By the time we left we felt as if the staff were part of our family they were so friendly and accommadating,nothing was too much trouble. Marion the receptionist always had a smile and took interest in how we had spent our day and Guido you're a legend!. The food in the Bistro was great we didn't bother going anywhere else to eat it was all there! Unfortunately I became ill when I was there and the staff really looked after me bringing meals to the room and making sure I was comfortable. The breakfast every morning was good and the staff very pleasant. When we left it was hugs all round can't wait to get back there.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2013

I must have stayed at the Tudor Hotel on one of their off days as my experience differs greatly from all other reviewers of this hotel.On arrival there was a stony faced receptionist who barely spoke except to give minimum details about times breakfast was served! No welcome or directions as to where breakfast was served or how to get to my room. The single room I was in was barely bigger than a prison cell with the most uncomfortable bed and pillows I have ever slept on. At breakfast the next morning the menu offered porridge or grapefruit only for starters but when I asked for grapefruit was told that it hadn't been delivered yet! My friend had been staying for 3 nights and had been asking every morning for 3 days for breakfast and had been given the same answer. I and she were very disappointed as there was no other fruit - fresh or tinned on offer so we did without. When I checked out later I was given the bill promptly but again no conversation from the receptionist only to say " please enter your PIN number" ! I was not asked if I'd enjoyed my stay or slept well - maybe because she knew what the answer would be. I will be back in Airdrie again but will NOT be staying at The Tudor Hotel!!

Room Tip: Would NOT recommend this hotel
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
6  Thank Alison M
Reviewed 29 April 2013

I have just came home from staying at the Tudor Hotel for the weekend and again had a fantastic stay. The staff are really friendly and make you so welcome. John the security is so pleasant and friendly he is a credit to the Tudor.
The food is amazing too. I always stay at this hotel when I'm up in scotland the rooms are so nice and clean you could stay in your room all day.
On the Sunday I was leaving I had a really good chat to the lady on reception she was lovely too sorry I didn't get her name to mention her on here but these two members of staff really stand out.

Room Tip: I like to look out to the front of the hotel not the back carpark
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 March 2013

took my daughter and grand-daughter here on saturday for a wee treat and had another enjoyable meal steak pie was great as usual , my grand-daughter had chicken strips and bq dip which she loved , prices really good and great service

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank junewatt
Reviewed 12 March 2013

With it being mother’s day weekend we choose to leave my native Coatbridge and try somewhere new for dinner was pleasantly surprised with the Tudor in Airdrie. Booked a table for five and we were seated in a booth. The only grumble being when cars are leaving the car park you are blinded by their lights. But it was all worth it for the food. The three courses fantastic recommending the Haggis fritters, Chardonnay chicken and the Caramel shortbread. The staff was brilliant and couldn’t be more helpful and they were plenty of them. We did wait a while for our main courses with a waitress asking us if we wanted tea or coffee because she thought we had finished our meals but you kind of expect that in a busy restaurant. If 3 courses and a few drinks each we got change for £120. All in all the Tudor is not somewhere I would have thought of beforehand but I certainly will be going back…even if it’s just for the sirloin stroganoff….amazing

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Airdrie
Mondo Hotel
Dalziel Park Hotel & Golf Club
Castlecary House Hotel
Castlecary House Hotel
#3 of 3 in Cumbernauld

Been to The Tudor Hotel? Share your experiences!