“Good value”
Review of Sizzlers Diner

Sizzlers Diner
Ranked #3 of 63 Restaurants in Airdrie
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Small family run business , take out or sit in . Chip shop and Italian meals made and served fresh . Owned by brother and sister since January 2003 .
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Had only the one takeaway but it won't be my last. Food was delicious but I couldn't get a menu and the menu on line wasn't available either. No mushy peas either. One of the few takeaways in Airdrie that lets you finish your meal with a nice dessert, always a plus in my book!

Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Lovely. freshly cooked food and great service!Although chairs a little uncomfortable I had special fish tea!very nice and my husband had stack burger which was excellent!coleslaw was beautiful and home made chips yummy!Staff very efficient and waiting staff spot on !We usually get delivered but just as cheap to sit in . price very reasonable .

tallyboy1888, Manager at Sizzlers Diner, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Thank you for your kind review. We are sorry you found the chairs uncomfortable. We are undergoing a few changes and I would be interested to know if it was the pine square seats you sat on or the new bistro chairs ( black curved steel seats with beige seat). Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Use sizzlers a lot for takeaway/
Delivery but decided this evening would use the diner as a birthday treat for my Aussie cousin and her partner. Although the diner is not in the most picturesque of settings ther is ample car parking Nd the inside of the diner is spotlessly clean. The menu offers a good selection of chip shop standards with the additional of an excellent selection of goosed to order pastas and pizzas. For a smaller appetite there is also a nice selection of baked potatoes salads and filled rolls and baguettes all at a very reasonable price. As for the food, I had my usual pollo a la cream pasta which was excellent as usual. My cousins and her partner both opted for the burger option served with chips. Hey looked fab and they both said they were excellent. After our mains ( and a bit of a breather ) we all had the ice- cream. My cousin was over the moon that there was bubblegum flavour, and yes, she did have a blue tongue after finishing it lol!
There is also a good selection of coffee,s and teas available but we decided to miss this as we were totally stuffed after our very enjoyable meal
In finishing I would say yes I would definatley recommend this diner to anyone who enjoys freshly cooked pizza pasta etc and good service at a very competive price. Thanks guys

Reviewed 14 March 2014

food is great, service is amazing, very nice staff second time in the place a will visit again when I'm back in airdrie

Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

I love their pasta wish I could replicate it especially tomatoes based ones,what I have seen and tasted their food is very good and the staff have always been nice.