“Good service, shame about the food”

Di Maggios - Airdrie
Ranked #33 of 63 Restaurants in Airdrie
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Our Airdrie restaurant is located on the road from Airdrie and Coatbridge and provides home-cooked Italian cuisine in a family-friendly atmosphere that everyone can enjoy. We have a kids soft play area to keep the kids amused while you eat. The full Di Maggio's menu is on offer alongside great value lunch and pre-theatre deals and there is also a full carry-out and delivery service available. Di Maggio's Airdrie has its own private parking.
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I was disappointed with my visit to Di Maggio's on the evening of August 8. I suggested to my wife, daughter and son-in-law that we eat there as I remembered enjoying a visit to the restaurant in February 2000 on one of my rare visits to Airdrie. The welcome was fine. The atmosphere was fine. The service was fine. But as I said to my wife later, the pizza (a Margharita) was rubbish, the kind you'd expect to buy from a supermarket and shove in the oven. She immediately confided that her pasta was pretty rubbish too. Sorry. The prosecco was extremely mediocre too. My daughter enjoyed her ice cream and chocolate cake dessert but son-in-law seemed less impressed by his, though like most young men he devoured it regardless. I couldn't recommend it, I'm afraid, and wouldn't go back.

Di M, Social Media Manager at Di Maggios - Airdrie, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time out to post your review. I am sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience in the restaurant as this is not our normal level of food quality. If you would like to discuss these issues with us further, please email us with all the details to info@dimaggios.co.uk and our management team will contact you directly.
Kind Regards.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

very friendly staff
great quality food
great value
very nice atmosphere

Will certainly be back soon :-)

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I would highly recommend Di Maggio's to everyone I know, the staff were excellent and extremely helpful, they were always on hand to help especially 3 members of staff in particular, Emma, Robert and David. The food was delicious and first class, the atmosphere was friendly and welcoming. Overall the entire meal was impeccable and I would definitely go there again.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I am just back from Di Maggios and had an excellent meal! I would recommend this restaurant to everyone. Amazing food and staff are very friendly.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Excellent value for money, good food and pleasant and friendly staff. Would definitely recommend a visit.