“Family holiday”

Alexander Residence
bognor Regis
“Family holiday”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Very good accommodation, well equipped and lovely décor etc., location also excellent and we really enjoyed our stay. However, linen in one bedroom badly stained possibly with fake tan also a towel with a hole.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
AlexanderResidence, Manager at Alexander Residence, responded to this review, 17 September 2013
Thank you very much for your delightful review. I am happy to hear that you were delighted with the accomodation and that you all thoroughly enjoyed your stay.
My sincerest apologies for the issues you highlighted with the damage to linen and towels. I have since imposed stricter policies on the checking of all linen and towels prior to these being provided to guests.
I very much hope to welcome you back on your next visit to Perth.

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Coleraine, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Delightful, which we have now experienced three times. Perfect location, immaculately clean, roomy, everything you would need and more, definitely 5*. We now look upon Alexander Residence as 'our haven' to escape to when we get the opportunity to get away. Big thank you to all the staff.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Thank you very much for your fabulous review and wonderful comments on our apartments. I am thrilled you view us as your 'haven' to escape too and I hope this continues for a long time to come.
We work very hard to maintain our 5 star standards and we put everything in to making sure our guests have a relaxing and luxury break. I will pass on your kind words to all staff involved and thank you for your continued business. It is very much appreciated.

I look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Reviewed 5 August 2013 via mobile

Just returned from an excellent weekend away in Perth
The Alexander residence apts were an excellent choice. We had two apts for my best friends hen and birthday weekend. The apts are stunning and in an excellent location.
I would also like to commend the service we got from the girls at the office in particular Nicola don't know what I would have done without her. She was so helpful and accommodated every request!
If in Perth defo worth a stay

• Stayed August 2013
Dear Fee,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a lovely review. I am delighted you and your friends enjoyed your weekend in Perth and your stay at Alexander Residence. Thank you also for your very kind comments about the service you received. You were a delight to deal with and I truly felt when you arrived like we had known each other for years. I very much look forward to welcoming you back again in February and as always, if I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to let me know!

Nicola Stratford
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 August 2013

We stayed in the Rose Apartment last weekend. We were met by Nicola who showed us around. The flat is beautifully furnished and has everything you need. The beds are very comfortable. The fridge had a breakfast pack in it which is a lovely touch. A very central location. Everything is on your doorstep.
The Rose Apartment is on the top floor so it is not suitable for the elderly, anyone with mobility problems or if you have to pull a pram upstairs. Other than that I cannot fault anything about the apartment or the service provided. The customer service provided was first class from the moment of booking. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Dear John,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Alexander Residence. I am delighted you and your friends had a wonderful stay and that you found the beds very comfortable! Just what you need after a long day dancing at Rewind!
Thank you for highlighting the issue of the stairs as well. since then we have made this more noticeable on our website and broker sites so people are aware of this prior to booking.

I am thrilled you found the service first class, this is something I work very hard to achieve and thank you for mentioning this.

I look forward to welcoming you all back for Rewind 2014!!

Aberdeen
Reviewed 15 July 2013 via mobile

Our only regret in booking the Barossa apartment is that we were only able to stay for one night!

We were met on arrival, welcomed and given keys. There was a welcome pack with breakfast essentials in the fridge - a nice touch.

The apartment as a whole was beautifully furnished and well equipped. Having an en-suite in addition to the main bathroom was fantastic and would definitely be beneficial if booking as part of a larger group.

The location was great. It was very quiet, but just a 5 minute walk to the shops and centre of Perth. The park immediately across the road would be great if children were staying.

We'll definitely look to booking here again!

• Stayed July 2013
Thank you very much for your extremely kind review. I am delighted you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and that you enjoyed the welcome basket provided.

The size of the apartment means we are able to cater for a range of party sizes and with the apartments located just on the outskirts of the town and with the park land literally on our doorstep there is something on offer for everyone who stays.

It is wonderful to hear that you plan to return in the future. I look forward to meeting you once again.

Ayr
Reviewed 20 June 2013 via mobile

We were met at exact arranged time by Nicole who checked us in and showed us around. There were two couples on this trip and we had the four bedrooms apt so there was plenty room. The rooms were immaculate, every bedroom has a flat screen tv. The lounge was beautiful (50 inch smart tv in this one) beautiful kitchen and a lovely welcome pack of goodies from a local deli. In all a Fantastic stay. We didn't want to leave!

• Stayed June 2013
Reviewed 2 June 2013 via mobile

we had a fantastic weekend. The Rose apartment was gorgeous with everything you need. The welcome hostess was lovely, everything was spotless and the beds and pillows amazing. Great central location and a a short walk to the shops
Having the park over the road was excellent for our picnic
We will be back

• Stayed June 2013
AlexanderResidence, Guest Relations Manager at Alexander Residence, responded to this review, 20 June 2013
Dear Animb

I am delighted you enjoyed your break with us and that you loved the apartment. It is wonderful to hear that you had an amazing time and that we met with your expectations!
We are very fortunate to have somewhere like the Inch right on our front door and it makes the perfect place to spend quality time with friends and family enjoying the weather over a lovely picnic!

I hope to welcome you back again in the future.