Alexander Residence
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$118
Holiday Inn Express Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$74
Sunbank House Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$119
  • Breakfast included
US$87
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Perth Broxden Junction(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$57
Travelodge
Travelodge Perth A9(Perth)(Great Value!)
Priceline
All reviewsbreakfast packwelcome packageexcellent apartmentluxurious apartmentlarge loungedecorated to a very high standardgreat central locationcentral perthdefinitely stay here againexcellent value for moneyluxury
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Stayed here for family celebration, it was just gorgeous! Well equipped, luxurious and excellent location. My only criticism is their own website it is very basic and some ways doesn't fully show how good apartments are nor does it make cleAr stairs to apartment - which though not an issue for us maybe for others. Also, and this is just my personal pet hate was the plug in air fresheners - did nothing for my child's asthma. Unplugged immediately and so still can't give less than 5 stars!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 November 2013

My mum and her family booked the Alexander Residence apartments for the time surrounding my wedding (I stay in Perth but most of the family live in Glasgow or further afield). My bridesmaids and I spent the night before my wedding in the top apartment, the Rose. It is a beautiful place to stay in the centre of Perth with the lounge and one of the bedrooms overlooking the North Inch (park by the river). The decor was gorgeous, the kitchen was well equipped and the whole place had a relaxed air of luxury - we had a great time, as did the family members staying in the other apartments. It was a fantastic place for a family gathering and I would certainly recommend staying there to anyone looking to visit Perth

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Jennifer M
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Stayed here for 1 night for my mums birthday with all my sisters, would class it as very spacious and comfortable, very well decorated and clean. You can walk to shops and restaurants which is very handy, The only downfall of it was you had to be out the apartment for 10am the next day which I felt was very early.

Room Tip: One bedroom was an en-suite , and very quiet area,
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 October 2013

The Alexander Residence is in a quiet location of Perth and consists of three separate five star apartments and we stayed in the Ericht apartment which has three double bedrooms, master en-suite, a single bedroom, large comfortable sitting room, kitchen diner and a large entrance hall.

The apartment was excellent throughout with a very high standard and cleanliness. The Ericht apartment is certainly well geared up for parties of up to 7 or 8 and the furnishings, appliances, décor etc are of a very high standard. The apartment has a Sonos music system, Sky TV, broadband and WiFi.

If you are looking for a high quality place to stay in Perth, especially if there is a group of you, then check out the Alexander Residence which I have no hesitation in recommending.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Had our wedding here , we booked all 3 apartments for 2 nights using the ericht for the ceremony and it was the the most beautiful place everything was 1st class, a most relaxing time for all the family. Everything we needed was always at hand and so comfortable and the park across the road was lovely to take a stroll and for those wanting a bit of shopping the next day was only minutes away. Nicola who met us to show us around was very helpful, would not hesitate to book this again .

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
AlexanderResidence, Manager at Alexander Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

Hi June,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.

You were Alexander Residence's very first wedding ceremony to be held in the apartment and it was a pleasure to host you and your family on such an important day.

I am thrilled everything went well and I wish you and your husband, along with all your family, all the very best for the future and I hope to welcome you back again very soon!

Kindest Regards,