“Marvellous find.”

Sante Wine Bar and Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Sante Wine Bar and Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 210 Restaurants in Perth
Price range: US$16 - US$49
Cuisines: French, Spanish
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Great, authentic, tapas style food. Welcoming and helpful staff.
What a find when stuck in a town you don't know - most unexpected and a brilliant meal.
It was one of our number's birthday - so they surprised him with a candle on his steak!

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

I think this is the best place to eat in Perth great food great staff we love everything about it. Both tapas and special board are great we normally have the special and are never disappointed.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Had Sunday lunch here with son and daughter in law. Thought the food excellent. Appears from outside to be a French Restaurant but is actually more like a tapas bar. Will reserve final judgement when we try the a la carte but as far as it goes , really good value and competent if not earth shattering food.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Decided to go out for lunch and picked Sante. Lovely table and great service. Wide choice of food something for everyone. I had steak and my husband had tapas. Loved my steak but tapas looked just as good. Very relaxing.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Well, I was in Perth and my dad said he would take my brother and I out for dinner. He asked us if we wanted Spanish or Italian. Since my brother and I had never tried Spanish before we gave it a go. Sante was a beautiful Spanish restaurant in a great location with amazing staff. When we got there, we got a plate of tasty bread with an olive oil dip! For our main course we had tapas. One of the staff helped us decide what we should have. We ended up ordering potatos, hand cut chips, chicken, stuffed mushroom and beef. It was the nicest thing I had ever tasted! Everything was cooked to perfection. Then it was time for pudding! Wow! I had an excellent Dark Chocolate Fondant. It was really yummy! My brother had vanilla and Pistachio ice cream and he said it was such a lovely ice ream! The prices were excellent and I will be back there soon!