“Excellent value for money!”

Holiday Inn Express Perth
Ranked #8 of 18 Hotels in Perth
PERTH
“Excellent value for money!”
Reviewed 28 January 2013

My mum and I stayed here on Saturday night as we have twice previously. Again, we were not disappointed! Service on reception is excellent, nothing too much bother, room extremely clean and spacious, fantastic power shower, breakfast very good. Can't fault this hotel at all. A great value hotel with excellent customer care, we will definitely be back!

• Stayed January 2013
gmhiexperth, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Perth, responded to this review, 14 February 2013
Thank you for your recent review of the Holiday Inn Express Perth hotel.

It is lovely that this is the third time you have stayed with us and we will be delighted to see you return time and time again!

My team will be so pleased they make you feel so welcome and great to feel you are getting real value for money isn't it!

Next time you stay, please don't hesitate to ask for me as it would be lovely to say hello in person.

Kind regards,

Karen A. Johnston

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
Kingussie, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 January 2013

Stayed here for one night and found it to be a very pleasant experience. The receptionist was very polite, courteous and helpful.
The room was ready for us on arrival and we found it to be immaculate and cleaned to a high standard.
We ate at The Maltings restuarant just next door and had a fabulous meal, served by a very friendly and helpful waiter called Kyle. I have a big appetite but even I couldn't finish the large haddock which was actually three haddock !
Breakfast next morning was perfectly adequate and was included in the price. It was a very relaxed affair, with no rush to finish up or to get tables cleared.
I would definately recommend The Holiday Inn and would not hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your recent review of the Holiday Inn Express Perth hotel.

It's lovely to receive such great comments and I know my team will be delighted that you found them to be so friendly and helpful.

I shall also pass your great comments on the The Maltings restaurant next door. Nice for Kyle to get a special mention!

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Montrose, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 January 2013

This Hotel is outstanding,we spent a 2 night break here,this hotel was so clean and friendly.
We will definitely come back to stay in the future.Our room was on ground floor which was great as my partner has difficulty in walking.Yes and Breakfast is something else the choice you have is unbelievable ,hot food sausages,eggs,tomato,and so on as many slices of toast you can eat.
Also big choice of Cereals,Fruit,Yogurt,Fresh Fruit all Fresh Juices, Tea & Coffee.
Our room was warm and cosy,lovely decor,nice bathroom with all the mod cons.
This Hotel is situated on perfect site for traveling North,South,East,& West,the A9 Motorway is just Minutes away,great position for traveling to Glasgow,Inverness,Edinburgh.
Checking in and out was very Efficient nice friendly staff ,Thank You.
Perth is a very nice city to visit,lots to see and do,and surrounding area has plenty to keep you busy for hours.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your recent review of the Holiday Inn Express Perth.

I was delighted to read so many great comments about your stay with us. I shall pass all of this on to my team as they share my passion for offering the very best in customer care.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Kind regards,

Durham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 January 2013 via mobile

Stayed here on business in January 2013. Only paid £69 for the room and that was good value. Very clean hotel with very friendly staff. Small bar area in reception but a good bar/eatery next door. Ample free parking too.

Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
gmhiexperth, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Perth, responded to this review, 24 January 2013
Thank you for your recent review of the Holiday Inn Express Perth hotel.

I was so pleased you found us to be great value for money, clean and friendly! I shall pass on your comments to the team who share my passion in offering the very best in customer care.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Troon, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 January 2013

I have been here before and the standard is maintained. At check in there was Dana at the front desk who carried out her duties with efficiency, and courtesy and did address me by my name , and did promote the hotel facilites . e.g breakfast and wifi and made me feel so welcome. I was given ground floor room which faced the main road, but no noise or disturbance was experienced due traffic. The room and bathroom area were immaculate and the bed was very comfortable and a choice of pillows, either soft or hard and also tea/coffee making facilites in the room. I had an early check out at 07.15am so did not have breakfast and upon check out again this was carried out with efficiency and courtesy and enquiry if I had a pleasant stay and was everything to my satisfaction, which it was. Good value for money . I would recommend this hotel. I don’t drive but there are two bus routes the serve the city of Perth from outside the hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank WFSGlasgow
Thank you for youor recent review of the Holiday Inn Express Perth hotel.

I was delighted to see that you found the team to be so welcoming and that you thoroughly enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Edinbugh
Reviewed 4 January 2013

It is clean and reasonably priced. The breakfast is a bit chaotic and not very well organised. Quite a small area where breakfast is served. Clearners are very keen in the morning - they are looking to get into your room to clean before check out time - the rooms are clean though!

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank EdinburghIrishlass
gmhiexperth, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Perth, responded to this review, 7 January 2013
Thank you for your recent review of the Holiday Inn Express Perth.

I was pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and if you have the time it would be great if you could contact me directly at the hotel so that I can get a bit more detail about your breakfast experience?

Housekeeping will check to see if rooms are vacant from about 9.00am onwards, as a lot of our guests do depart very early. I do apologise if you were inconvenienced in any way with regard to this.

I hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the future.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 January 2013

We stayed at this hotel for two nights at New Year,Before arriving I had to contact the hotel to cancel a room and received excellent service from Emma who was very helpfull. On arriving at the hotel we found all the staff very nice and helpfull and the rooms were very comfortable and clean with a great shower. The breakfast which was included in the rate was more than adequate with both hot and cold items and always quickly replenished When visiting Perth again this hotel would be our first choice.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with friends
Thank you for your recent review of the Holiday Inn Express Perth.

I was delighted to read such lovely comments and so pleased that we will be your first choice when visiting the Perth area again. I look forward to that and please don't hesitate to ask for me on arrival as I would love to personally welcome you back!

I shall pass all of your great feedback on to my team who share my passion for offering the very best in customer care.

Thank you once again and we look forward to hearing from you in the future.